Thread: Is Defenders of Ardania released for iPad?

Is Defenders of Ardania released for iPad?

Hello friends, I wanted to know that the Defenders of Ardania game is been released for the iPad or not. I wanted to purchase the game for my iPad and I really love this game. I mostly out for some work but I love to play game. I have played much other game on the iPad and I wanted the Defenders of Ardania on the iPad too. So I wanted to know that the publisher of this game has make it release or not. If it has made released then I can get it for me. Thank you.

Re: Is Defenders of Ardania released for iPad?

The Defenders of Ardania is been released and you might be able to get the game for your iPad and you can check for the game online and get installed on your iPad, so you can enjoy playing it.

Paradox Interactive and Most Wanted have make it public on November 11 his first view of the defenders of Ardania iPad, a bachelor's upcoming tower defense that challenges players to not just the protect their own territory, but at the same time display flashes enemies against their mortal enemies and cast spells. With each of these three branches of the same picture of precious mana and three unique factions to choose from, players can specialize to your liking. The hot new trailer shows some gameplay of the unusual units which is been available in the game and highlights the some of the great landscapes that players are fighting tooth and nail over when the game is coming out next month.

I was saying the same thing which the above user has mentioned in his post. I have also got the game for me and really liking the game and also enjoying the playing on the iPad.

Even I was waiting for the game but I did not know that when it is coming out and also what was the exact date for the iPad and also it is great playing the game when you are out of the home and it easily played on the iPad. I also have lots of the game which are been installed in the iPad and also I like the game to play when I am having some free time. Especially I liked this game to play and get it for me. I think now I will also get the game for me and get it done and start playing it.

The game is been released for the iPad and I have got the game for me and it is really nice and I like to play the game on the iPad when I am also out town for my work.