Thread: Did anyone got the pre-order of WWE 12

Did anyone got the pre-order of WWE 12

Hello friends, the waiting game which is WWE 12 that comes in the mail, did anyone got it yet? And if so, did it come from UPS or the mail itself. Just curious, because I thought it would be UPS, but according to the tracking number I have for THQ, seems to be coming in the mail. In addition, a minor complaint, the link which is been given to the findmyorder.com THQ (which is a website of the THQ for tracking the package of the game) which is having 0 updates. If we go according the figure, then there is no information itself THQ. And even earlier also someone says, "why did not THQ, when the package is", then why give a link if you plan to give no information on the tracking of the package? Thank you.

Re: Did anyone got the pre-order of WWE 12

I agree to it that what you have said it. I pre-ordered mine, has not yet arrived, and I have the same link to a tracking site it says makes it a "code invalid or has not been updated yet." It is a very big, upset when I asked a month ago expected to be here on the release date.

Same with me, I recently called Digital River led by THQ store and they said that the issue will take 7-10 working days and that was sent yesterday. I ordered the special edition on October 25 before the deadline November 14th some things wrong.

7-10 days, and living in Ohio. Are you familiar that the Digital River Inc in Minnesota. Therefore, it will take 7-10 days to get from Minnesota to Ohio. According to the information of the tracking which I received, my actual game has begun in Minnesota, and was sent on the 18th. 3 days later he went from Minnesota to Indiana (which is 2 hours from where I live) and I will tell you my package "in transit" for 27 hours now (only 2 hours to go) only do business with THQ someone like them. Before, people were out of shape and tell me to calm down that was not the one who said the game will be at my door in the 22nd.That was Cory.

People for 2 months on Twitter asked when the game gets it, 'replied the 22nd of day 1.Now not going to tell people, if you cannot be 100% safe? The game appears to be the best and also better, I cannot wait to play, but more than two months of receiving any information nor should I tells that THQ is having the correct information is like getting my teeth. Now when it comes to the delivery date of a game where you have been asking people to pre order for months and the only information I am getting on these forums is people saying it could be another 7-10 business days. Well, I guess the next time you stop before a game from THQ, there will be a next time!

The game has arrived at UPS. I've been on the phone for hours now. If not selected or if free shipping was not there. And also before November 14 and is sent to say or register as I had no other option, or are not supposed to choose one or how do you know it? Do not know what your order for Monday. You can change the order and make a day of delivery for tomorrow and call and ask for a refund only refuse to end on Monday, but it is fun too UPS cannot reach you after you on your way.

Do you smell it? A class action of all those who preordered the game before the deadline and they said they would have their game on day 1 of launch? THQ with the very bad customer service in the world with the worst tracking system I've seen deserve to be sued because I feel that I must be a small compensation for not being able to play the game when all that just go into a store and purchase can play right now. Who's with me?

I know it's just a video game, but we pay more and buy directly from THQ for making much more out of us and treat us so I called I called THQ Digital River said they were called, they told me 7-10 days incredible.

THQ customer service is terrible. I live in Canada ordered in early September. Still have not received the game and after reading all this waiting too, and was charged for shipping. THQ never go back to my $ $ $ forever. I say we all send an email with a link to this post so they can get compensated in some way. Because frankly you're not a legitimate company u cannot promise people to receive the release date is not given, we just want our $$$ THQ is a poor company very disappointed.

I pre-ordered my game last Friday Target for $ 47 and get that tomorrow, in my state of New Jersey, but I'll be damned if I drive 2 hours all the way to Newark from South Jersey also get the game, gas is expensive these days.

I do not know how many people did this. I did. I went back and forth between THQ and THQ's online store. Even at the UPS. First of all thank the people who told me about this website, THQ store. They were polite, even when I was not. I calm down and made us come to something. I will not enter the game until next week. I have to agree with that to some extent. THQ people who put the game out was not very helpful not address THQ's online store, which is Part 3. People in the online store really wanted to help me and that cannot happen. Tell you what someone told me, THQ. "If you want the release date that should have been ordered for the next day." Apparently, the main THQ was not even aware of the supplements on this site is really.

Again the people working with THQ's online store was really nice and did a great job and worked hard. I hope this is a select group, and no more than what I believe. So please be courteous to them if you call. I know a lot or a discount could be even return shipment might not seem the best thing to do. Time your thanksgiving for your family (or friends that you spend time with) PS Go buy WWE Skyrim and 12 will be at home before you know it.

I recently bought the people editions of WWE 12 with next day delivery and received nearly $ 100. Now the website says it's not going to send up to 06 December, which is the day to deploy overseas with the Navy. I was hoping there was something to take my mind of what is happening around me out there, but I think not. I'll take my refund.