Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 24-11-2011

RTWM of WWE 12 is very much like reality

Hello friends, I had just purchased the WWE 12 game and I have played the RTWM, I should say that the RTWM of this game is very much similar to the reality in which we are staying it. I have seen that most of the people told that the RTWM of the previous game which was the last year was that it was for 6 hours of the complete wrestling and the 3 hours for the cinematic promos. But present year the RTWM is 3 hours of wrestling and 8 hours of the cinematic promos, which very much same as the reality. So what you think about it. Kindly tell me about it. Thank you.
Old 24-11-2011

Re: RTWM of WWE 12 is very much like reality

It is very much fine to me and also it is great with the more cuteness in the game. I would like to have less work on the storylines which is made by me it. Overall I like the game.
Old 24-11-2011

I wanted to tell that I am playing the RTWM for the cut scenes. If I am going for some wrestling, so I can do that while I am in the game till the time I am like the game and also playing the game. I personally feel that the developer of the game have really made it for us and also it is great to have in the game. I would like to thankful to the developer for adding it and also I love to watch promos in the game.
Old 28-11-2011

I also agree with the user, I have also seen the RTWM of the game and also think that it is what happens in reality. So I think that the game is perfect and also good. 

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , , , ,