Thread: Unbound Sprint and Aim in Serious Sam 3: BFE

Unbound Sprint and Aim in Serious Sam 3: BFE

Anyone have any idea about Unbound Sprint and Aim in this game? Anyone else ever tried this before? Please this is really annoying for me; I continually hitting them out of custom from additional FPSs. Curse you, movement and reload. I missed that one. I have to start again.

Re: Unbound Sprint and Aim in Serious Sam 3: BFE

I really like that those features and they can be actually helpful on Serious. As per me they fit Sam astonishingly well and is not just another gimmicky characteristic.

I am not. I do not use objective (and the worst for me) except sniper rifle, so you definitely do not consolidate. And I like sprint. Key race in Doom I first played it. And I do not use in the SS. As normal operation is fast enough not Sprint me every time (unlike M & M6 which had to be pressed all the time change in the game, which was unpleasant after a few hours).

I am usually only change weapons instead of reloading, but no, I use it when I have time. Sprinting is actually a good feature. I do not think I want to use it, but it fits pretty well. Aiming the gun, I do not use. Pointing the assault rifle is nice, but when there is some distance between you and the target, however I miss seeing the amount of the health of my destination is, so use sparingly.

I cannot find useful options. Although rarely use iron sites, I think the sprint very useful, especially after a battle to go fast and pick up goodies before continuing. Also when you want to track a good distance for something you forgot or wanted to do or look at once the carnage is more than a moment. Options are good, so it is nice to have the option not to use this game if you do not fit your style of play.

I liberated sprint and reload to begin with, and resisted by utilizing aim at all. It's scheduled as "alt fire", are there in fact any reasons to utilize it other than the sledgehammer sideswipe. Assuming one is shunning aiming down sights.

Well, there are three modes for the sled, overhead, side-swing and swing of 360. There is really no need to separate the key though. The Ironsides only applies to two firearms and probably also disable alt disables the ability to quickly lower the trophies of a melee attack is very useful. Whatever movies you are fine as long as they're having fun.

It can be utilized to drop a melee trophy (which is faster than throwing it). Generally if done/timed correctly, you will not at all see the trophy later than a melee attacks, but switches right back to your gun.

I support the choices. It was one of those people raising a fuss when it was announced sprint, recharge and places of interest. I just decided not to, and I wonder if I'm missing something. As quickly falls trophies and the hammer, there is no real need for it.

So is aiming with the sniper. I have not gotten that far yet, but I imagine it is so important as to use its extensive Sam1 and get all the damage of each shot. I need it for a couple of things. I was hoping to unleash, so do not want to use it, but I think not. Thanks for the tips, rep + for both.