Thread: immortal npcs in The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim

immortal npcs in The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim

Can someone tell me, what’s wrong immortal npcs? Why is each time I commit a crime I can’t kill the entire witnesses for the reason that some stupid kid or immortal npc saw me. This is actually dumb and requires fixing at the moment. What you guys think about it? Please share your thoughts with me. does anyone else is facing the same issue with their game.

Re: immortal npcs in The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim

There are 204 immortal nova not together with children. Would you favor it be like morrowind and all are capable to be killed? Cause if you are on pc there is a technique. It’s not hard to kill someone and not be seen. Confirm you’re totally hidden, and after that attack through a 1 hand weapon or bow. If you do it accurate in front of someone else, after that you will be seen.

If they cry out in alarm that watchful the witnesses. In further words, you presently have to get superior at it. One hit kills will help, so acquire those perks that assist through that. Or, your character possibly will take up a latest line of work, possibly homicide is not their forte. I consider one of the most important reasons is the random dragon attacks. I expect that all of the NPC's required for quests ARE immortal or a dragon possibly will ruin my ability to perform quests.

It is irritating having seemingly random NPC's be necessary. If I'm on the Stormcloak side, why are the Imperial commanders in the camps marked as necessary? Captain bear-head told me to wipe them out however I can't. Then there is the Battle-boar guy within Whiterun who keeps offensive the Stormcloaks. He glitched into my house and I jump on him. Nope, he's necessary.

not anything similar to wiping out an imperial camp simply to have to reload to a previous save point for the reason that some immortal enemy is bugging out my companion (they keep going back to hit him every time he stands up, as a result I am able to literally not leave the camp devoid of losing Lydia). I would a lot rather like better being capable to kill quests. That’s essentially what I loved from morrowind: you are able to kill anyone, but don’t want to. Not for the reason that of a dumb prison system, however for the reason that of what those NPCs possibly will bring you in the future. Immortal quest givers just totally destroy the immersion in favor of which I play TES games within the first place.

I totally agree with the above post. Being able to kill everybody was one of the things I enjoyed most regarding TES. Not that I was running around slaying complete towns, however I liked to know that my decisions had actual consequences that possibly will not be undone. To me, immortal NPCs are similar to invisible walls.

I have an illusion of freedom, however it turns out all was determined for me. It breaks the captivation. I don't recognize why they distorted the previous system. It was wonderful. A message telling you that you broke the quest, leaving you the selection to reload or continue within "a world without hope". It as well taught us to think before we kill someone, for the reason that in the future we might miss out on somewhat valuable.