Thread: Unable to open shutter in Batman: Arkham City

Unable to open shutter in Batman: Arkham City

I have installed Batman: Arkham City on the computer of mine. After saving the doctor in the steel and shutter you open usage of the Remote Electrical Charge. I was not able to open I have removed the save and started the game again but there was no changes into the situation . Let me know if you are having any idea on this particular matter than tell m about the same.

Re: Unable to open shutter in Batman: Arkham City

After going through the problem which you have stated over here I wanted to tell you that you might be hitting the close button.
    Left Trigger and Right Trigger will be stylize n Close Shutters
    For left Trigger and Right Button. Well you have to care of the thing that is Open Shutters.
    If you are supposed to get Open Shutters when you are playing I recommend that you should also use the quickfire so that you can open.

I wanted to tell you something which will be helpful to fix the matter of mine. The above mentioned thing is happening because you are supposed to hitting the button which is close to shutters rather than that of the one of open to them.
    If you are supposed to hit the close button on the closed shutter and it shakes but it did not open in the game. I let you know that you are not very first person who is facing the above mentioned problem.

The issue could be happening because of the bug issue and it should be fixed by the developer of the game. the developer of the game will work on the same and they will release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours.