Thread: Unable to change or select Batman costume in Batman: Arkham City

Unable to change or select Batman costume in Batman: Arkham City

I loved to do video gaming on the computer of mine. Well I have installed Batman: Arkham City
    On the computer of mine. I have come to know about that I am going to get the screen where you will be able to get the screen for the selection of the costume. I have tried lots of things to get the thing wok for me and let me know whether it was useful to you.

Re: Unable to change or select Batman costume in Batman: Arkham City

Well in this particular situation I wanted to know whether you have download the costume from the code? Let me know which operating system do you have download and installed the same on the computer of mine and see whether it is working or not.

After going through the issue of yours you should know that you will be able to use the different skin on the new game until and unless it supposed to be Game Plus. You have to also see that you are having any other alternate costume downloaded and at the what difficulty which you are playing the game. as far as I think the above mentioned feature will not be unlocked easily as you are wondering about.

To get the idea of the entire thing you should know that you will not be able to select the new costume until you have completed with the opening of the sequence and change into the Bat Suit on roof of the Ace Chemicals. Once you have exited the game then you will need to select and go again into the game. once you have done the same than you would like to know that you are going to get screen to select the skin which you wanted to use if you have unlocked them. So try the same and let me know whether it is useful to get the requirement of yours.

If the above mentioned thing is not working for you than I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and tell them that you are facing with the bug issue. The developer of the game will work on the same and they will release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours.