Thread: Low FPS while playing Batman: Arkham City after enabling DirectX 11

Low FPS while playing Batman: Arkham City after enabling DirectX 11

I have installed Batman: Arkham City on the computer of mine. Also I have installed DirectX 11. The game is running smoothly till the DirectX 11 is turned off on the computer. however as I am turning off the DirectX I am getting 15 to 20 FPS. I don’t find out any reason to figure out the root cause of the problem. So tell me if you are having any idea on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies on this particular matter.

Re: Low FPS while playing Batman: Arkham City after enabling DirectX 11

Looking at the situation I wanted to ask you following thing which will be helpful to find out the root cause of problem. Which operating system do you running on the computer of mine? Tell me about the hardware configuration of the computer. also let me know if you have done any changes on the computer. Let me know if you are having any other information to find out the root cause of the issue.

In this particular situation I recommend that you should disable the vsync and antialiasing on the exe file of the game. you can enable force antialiasing on the AMD Vision Engine Control Center or from the Nvidia Control Panel. Also you have to enable force tripple buffering and vsync on D3DOverrider.

Let me know whether the above mentioned solution was helpful to fix the matter of mine.
    • You should simply press CTRL + ALT + DELETE from the keyboard of yours so the Task Manager on the computer of yours.
    • Now you have to go for Processes and then you have to choose the exe file of the game and you have to select priority above normal or higher.
    • You have to do the above mentioned thing whenever you are supposed to play the game on the computer.

I am not sure but you will require to reinstall DirectX 11 on the computer of yours. why I am saying because there could be an issue with the DirectX 11 on the computer. you should Download the same on the computer of yours of and reinstalled the same on the computer of yours and after that you should reboot the computer of yours.

There could be an issue with the game itself hence I recommend that you should simply reinstall the game on the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not.

Well I am highly suspecting that there could be bug issue with the game. what I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game will work on the same and they will release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours.