Thread: Unable to get past first battle with bruce wyane in Batman: Arkham City

Unable to get past first battle with bruce wyane in Batman: Arkham City

As the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to ask over here. Well I have installed Batman: Arkham City on the computer of mine. I have completed the battle as bruce wyane and waited for the same and he needs to contact alfrid. But the line is never supposed to come in the game. Well I am not able to find out why the above mentioned issue is happening. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to get past first battle with bruce wyane in Batman: Arkham City

In this particular situation you are supposed to completed that particular part of the game. if you don’t wanted to sit and wait for the get moving of the building tops starting from the dumpster. Also you will come to know that Christian Bale is going to get the role as a batman. So try the same and let me know whether it was useful to fix the matter of yours.

Re: Unable to get past first battle with bruce wyane in Batman: Arkham City

Well I wanted to tell you that you should bypassed defeating the opening enemies into certain order which is starting from the dumpster and since that henchmen is supposed to kind of the bug in the game. Well what I am wondering that you should contact the developer of the game and file bug report to them. The developer of the game will work on the same and find out the bug from the code of the game and they will release the patch which you can download as well as install the same on the computer of yours. once you have installed the patch on the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not.