Thread: Unable to play Batman: Arkham City after updating Windows Live

Unable to play Batman: Arkham City after updating Windows Live

Well I am not able to play Batman: Arkham City on the computer of mine because I have installed the latest version of the Windows Live update on the computer of mine. So I am doubting that there is an issue with the game itself. Anyway let me know if you are having any idea on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to play Batman: Arkham City after updating Windows Live

Well to get the exact root cause of the problem you have to answer the following questions.

Which operating system do you running?
    What is the hardware configuration of the computer?
    Do you have done any changes on the computer?
    Let me know if you are having speculation on this particular matter.

Do you have installed any antivirus program on the computer of mine? I wanted to tell you if you have installed such program than I recommend that you should disable the same on the computer of yours and see whether you are able to get the appropriate results on this particular matter.

Looking at the situation I am suggesting following solution which you can try to resolve the matter of yours. in case the My Documents file is located at the D partition than move Eidos file and content from the same to the default My Documents location of the C partition. You have to leave rest the whatever they are in the game. you have to change the target for the My Documents back to the default. Also you can change the target for the My Documents back to the D partition when you are completed with the game play.

You can try the below mentioned steps to fix the matter of yours.
    • First of all you will require to turned off the automatic log in for GFWL.
    • After that you should make a forceful attempt to update GFWL and after that you should restart the computer.
    • Finally you should disable the firewall as well as antivirus program and after you should make an attempt to launch the game on the computer of yours.

I wanted to tell you that the above mentioned issue is happening because of updating the windows live. So I recommend that you should roll back to the previous version of the Windows live on the computer of yours.

You should redownalod the game and after that you should uninstall the game and then you should uninstall the game on the computer of your.

Well I am highly suspecting that there could be bug issue and it should be fixed by the developer of the game. you should contact the developer of the game and they will work on the same and they will release the patch which you can apply to fix the issue which you are getting over here.