Thread: Rock is absent in my WWE 12??

Rock is absent in my WWE 12??

Hello everyone I would like to share some of my experience about this game. I found some weird and frustrating things with this game. as from title only your minds are clear but still I pre ordered this game and then I place the code in right for the reason that it gave me access toward online and axxess. I download both of them and whatever else is required. And I found that rock comes up free through the WWEShop so far it thought I had to pay for it? Same thing happen in last year with the Bret Hart. And now I think rock is now no more with my game??? So how do I reedeem somewhat that I be supposed to had gotten within the first place?

Re: Rock is absent in my WWE 12??

HI as per my knowledge there is one way by using that you can check that he is there or not and if he is not there then you can automatically add him. For that first you have to go to the universe mode and then go down and look for the edit superstars and I think within this list he is supposed to be there. And if he is not then he can automatically appears within this list once you download from the code. I hope this will help you.

Re: Rock is absent in my WWE 12??

I had this same situation I purchased Fan Axxess and it stated Rock was unhindered. I yet, did get a code from Gamestop for preordering and that was the just way I would be able to him. It's additionally the just method you would be able to get the Miz "I'm Awesome" attire. Since you duplicate did not accompany the code then get it together of gamestop.