Thread: whats your thoughts on WWE 12

whats your thoughts on WWE 12

Hi guys I am starting this thread because I would like to know your thoughts on this game. What you guys exactly think about this game. Actually I a totally new for this game and I am not that much familiar with this game. I saw some video of this game on YouTube and then I decide to play this game so please if you guys share some of your thoughts with me then it will be useful for me. Thank you.

Re: what your thoughts on WWE 12

Hello thank you for starting this thread. I approximating this game much the AI is additional of a challenge as it was in opposition to Cena at WM 27 through Rock and Cena hit two AAs within me, I had to make use of a Rock Bottom, in addition the People's Elbow on the way to the beat and at the moment is a rivalry going through Lesnar and Cena Orton Roca has at the moment joined them wakes the universe as earlier than.

Up to now I approximating the game, however is there no way to put your own text within the create Arena? Somebody made a collision Wrestling Arena how? I required making a UFC Arena.

Perform the text within Paint Tool? You are not able to insert Text on top of whatever thing besides on Superstars within CAW (well in 2011 in any case) without it by means of layer upon layer. They made an Impact Arena through by means of Paint Tool, that's how as a result a lot of people make whatever thing in Creations.

I haven't updated the shows yet, chose to keep them as they are for now. At the same time instinctively the first quarrel is with Brock Lesnar. For me its Triple H, Randy Orton, and Brock Lesnar fighting. Then my made wrestler produced his presentation in tag group match with Big Show vs Husky Harris and David Otunga and he's been quarreling with both of them. Now I unequivocally saw a cut scene that my made wrestler united drives with the Big Show and Santino (abnormally, they're all encounters still so I speculate they're determined to be a challenge faction). Kelly turned heel in a match that offered Beth Phoenix and Layla in which she actually tossed Layla out of the ring and partied about with Beth. The week following Natalya turned face and completed layla win a match (accordingly I figure the Divas of Doom are down with). Christian turned face following making Ezekiel Jackson who was moving toward getting assaulted by Wade Barrett. Goodness and Kofi Kingston inched toward getting injured in a tag crew match with Ziggler and Kofi tackling McGillicutty and Punk, which bring about CM Punk turning heel.

Re: whats your thoughts on WWE 12

I just put the Anaconda Vise on Kofi and that would be the way he moved toward getting injured. Then again it declares it’s a profession antagonizing damage (don't know in the event that it express that for the sum total of them but I found that particularly engaging). Anyway yes wow and Undertaker's fighting with Sheamus following the meddled in a match that he was in. So this is what's event thus far.