Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 23-11-2011

Need advice on RTWM Hero Story in WWE 12

Hi guys I am new for this game and I am at the third episode of this game which is having the story of the RTWM story in addition it also known as Hero episode. So I want some of your advice on this. If you guys know anything about it then please share it with me. I am waiting for your replies all replies will be grateful. Thank you.
Old 23-11-2011

Re: Need advice on RTWM Hero Story in WWE 12

Yes you are correct that the hero episode is the third episode of the RTWM story. So within this episode you require to build a caw. So at what time earlier than the story is starting at that moment RTWM allows you to make selection of existing CAWs or it will acquire you toward the mode to essentially create one. And at what time you have done with your creation at that moment you don?t have to worry working on top of the CAW's move set and entrance for the reason that RTWM move it to the its default Jacob Cass shift set and way in.
Old 23-11-2011

I am totally agree with the above post and in addition I would like to say that at what time you are performing this ensure that you create your caw earlier than RTWM and you have to make copy of it. As a result at what time RTWM change him in Jacob Cass at that moment you are receiving an editable facsimile of him. In view of that fact that you are not able to edit Jacob Cass still subsequent to concluding RTWM except you rub out your RTWM save file.
Old 23-11-2011

Hello thank you guys for your useful information on it. So I am having one more question about it. Does Jacod Cass hang about part of the roster, still subsequent to finishing the RTWM? Do you guys please clear this doubt? If you know anything then please share it with me. I was looking for this but I did not get any information about it.
Old 25-11-2011

As per my knowledge I am not sure he does. Even I was looking for this and while searching about I found somewhere said that THQ listed him as a character, who is playable. And if that?s the case so THQ list the roster. This is what I found about it. I hope this will clear your doubt.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , , , ,