Thread: The best graphics in PC and consoles for Batman: Arkham City?

The best graphics in PC and consoles for Batman: Arkham City?

Recently I have seen the demo for the game ‘Batman: Arkham City’ so I am very much excited about this game and I want to have this game but I am confused over the choice should I take the PC version game or the Console will be the best, my friends suggest me for the PC version but I want to know more about these game that which will be the good one for the game, so if you people have any of the information regarding the benefits for the game for their best graphics resolution and overall thing for the game then please do the reply.

re: The best graphics in PC and consoles for Batman: Arkham City?

According to my suggestion the PC game for this ‘Batman: Arkham City’ will be the best option to have for the game to play to have the nest of the graphics view and also for the other feature, since if the PC have the best of the configuration requirement for the game then the game provide the best of the output for the result. And also the games have many of the things there for the use in the game. However the game is the best game so if you wish to have the game then you can go for the PC version.

I think that PC will have the better graphic as compare to the console XBOX 360, there only matter is the Framerate or a dramatic difference the main thing that are depends on the pixel for the output Device such as monitor. So there are atmost the entire thing are same there for this both mode for playing the game. So anyhow go for any of the mode to have this game but provide the same feature there for this game.

There are the option for the AC output for the Higher resolution textures that can switch between On and Off that all depends on the need of the Things there for the game to provide the best output for the game display, so the entire thing of the game is depends on the quality for the medium that you make the use for playing the game if you are pointing towards the console version then Ok, else if you are going for the PC version then this is also the good option to have this game.

So finally I can say that it is difficult to say for the difference between this two.

There are the thing that the PC will look better then the Xbox or console game, but the thing is that there not that much of the differences for the game, and also PC will look better, but basically not in any massive way. This depends on the user satisfaction that what is the requirement to have this game to make the use and to play this game without any of the disturbance.

However the advantage of the console over the PC is the cost, and also the simplicity for using the console is quite interesting as compare to the PC version of the game. And the best thing for the console gaming is that there are no need for the OS that I means to say that there are no OS that matter for the game to make to play.

According to my suggestion both of them are the best so there is no need to make the choice the thing here matter is the need of the user that which one the user prefers more as compare to the other, and also whether the user get the PC or the console the feature of the game remain the same and the things there in the game will remain the same, however if the user is going for the PC version of these game then he will get the additional advantage for using the multiplayer games mode, and with this the user can join hundreds of gamers simultaneously, but this thing here matter is that the game should have this feature there that means the game should have the multiplayer supports.

The consoles provide the additional thing that can beat the PC gaming that compare to the speed and graphic rendering the console is the best for this thing. However with the thing known as the graphic card the game will provide the best of the graphics. The advanced the graphic card the good the display for the game to play.

There I the need for the best of the configuration for the system to play this game without any of the issue or Glitch so for that the thing that matter is the system should have the best of the configuration and the updated driver so if the system have this thing then the resultant game that the user want to play give the best experience for the user to make the use of the game. So the PC game will be best because of the easily navigation of the game and the last time storage of the game there in the Hard drive so that there is none of the worry about the scratch there for the game disks and also you can upgrade the things there in the PC to make the game more interesting and suitable.

The PC game is the best for the gaming because there are many of the option there to make the adjustment of the graphic section for the game there are also the chances for the user to make the changes for the configuration there to make the output of the game to be the best by providing the best output for the game. And also there are the chances for the user to download the Patch for the game without any of the problems just by click on the option there for this thing. So I vote for the PC game that is the best according to my ideas.