Thread: Some good and best things about WWE 12

Some good and best things about WWE 12

Recently I have the game WWE 12, and I have seen this is the best game and the thing there in this game are also good to see there so much of the thing there in this game that can’t be imagine also but I want to know much more about this game WWE 12, since I am the very huge fan of the WWE series, so guys I want to know the best and the worst thing of this game. So if you guys have any of the information or any of the suggestion for the best and the bad thing of this game then please do the reply for this and please let me know.

re: Some good and best things about WWE 12

There are so many of the things that are the best for this version of this game so some of the thing that I know are as here:
    • The First thing that is the best for this game is that the entry for the wrestler is good and the best part of the game, I like this since the animation that were used for this purpose is good and well.
    • The Second thing that I have seen there is that there is the presence of the classic HBK and also there is the presence of real Shawn Michaels there in this game.
    • Another thing that I have seen in this game is that there are the implement for the Smarter AI.
    • There are the option available there in this game to set the difficulty of the player so that to enjoy the game.

There are the presence of the lots of the option that can be used that make the game for the use for different types of the match and the rounds, there are the presence of the Universe Mode which can be used to views the best of the mode there in this game that I means to say that there are the chances for view many of the contested (wrestler) at the same time, and also the smack for the character here is also very much interesting that seems to real, the way the character there in this game are giving there slam is mostly seems to the real effect that Is the best of the thing I have seen there in this game.

There are the chances for the game to put the Titles on the line anytime in Universe Mode
    There are the separate Exhibition modes by which you will have the chances for the match with the different Champions there in the Universe.

There are the presence of the best of the character like HBK, Austin, Rock, HHH, Vader, Nash, Taker, and Lesnar and also there are the feature that can be used for the creation of the arena and edit brand with this guys.

There are many of the Championships that can be played by the user to have the fun for these game.

This is the good game for all the side but there are some of the bad things there in this game that I have seen is that there are the presence of the glitch there in this game, that I means to say that the ‘Ring Match glitches’ there are some of the thing that seen there in this mode that the match is always messing up, that instead of looking like the ring it seems to be look like the 1/4th square that either turns black so this is the thing that have some of the bad impression there for this good game this is need to be fixed there in the Patch for this game. However this is only the bad thing I have seen there in this game. Although I like to play this game twice.

The thing that I have point out from this game is as :
    Universal Mode Glitch : there are the freezes and slow frame rate are seen in this mode.
    Lack of the option: there is the Lack of the option there in this game returning to the Universe Show Match Card just after the completion of the match.
    Edit issue: there are the things that are there in the universe show that there is the lack of the option there for the edit matches.
    Server issue: I have seen that the servers Xbox Live are mostly down for this game.
    There are the lack of the option for the delete of the entire brand and show from the universe mode.

The good thing that I have seen here in this game is the Entry of the character there in the ring the way it is set there in the game is that the wrestler entry is quite interesting. The best thing I have seen in the Entry is the entry of the Booker-T.

There are the top of the glitch there in the game, AND LESS Championship entrances. However I this game have so many of the features there for the player that can be used there for the improvement in this game. there are the thing that can be used to create the character generation that there are the option that can be used to customize the character as per the user need the user can add their own character and add the move to the character and make this character to join in the game and have the match with the other character there in this game.

There are so much of the good things are there in the WWE 12 that make this version of the WWE better than the previous version the
    Animation , sounds , graphics, modes etc. most of the thins there in the game are the best for the player to enjoy this game.

The release of these game is the best for the WWE fans to have the new version of the WWE 12 for to play, there are so many of the thing that are the best for this game that include the best of the effect there for these game and also the lighting and the sound is the good for this WWE I have seen there in this game, the animation is done here in such a way that it seems to be the real effect as we seen on the TV matches there are many of the feature there to make the choice as desired by the user there are also some of the additional character are added and also the move for the character is impressive.