Thread: What you people expect about Serious Sam 3: BFE

What you people expect about Serious Sam 3: BFE

Hello friends, I have recently played the old series of the Serious Sam, which was good and better at the time. Of course, the genre of games has been both more severe, which can be both good and bad. I got tired of MW3 and BF3 same week I bought. I firmly believe the purchase of Serious Sam 3, I’m just afraid of the game is too repetitive, and not to play when completed. I also believe that mainly will purchase this for co-op modes and not DM / CTF?

Re: What you people expect about Serious Sam 3: BFE

It will be the same as the earlier editions in the franchise, to the types of individual enemies. So yes, it will grow a bit dull if you play for long without a break or something else to mix things up.

The method to enjoy any of the editions of the serious game by playing as Sam is always a difficulty level higher than you feel comfortable. Trust me, you will not then repeated. Foreign mass shooting is boring. Barley survive an overwhelming assault is not. Besides actually playing quite deep and tactical levels of difficulty higher, and its fun to think about Serious Sam as a tower defense game advanced: the challenge is all. If it is too easy for you, then the game is more than a meaningless routine

If you are tired of MW3 and BF3 then it is possible that in this way and would soon make me think you will like it, because this game, but really have no idea what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by VazV View Post
    The method to enjoy any of the editions of the serious game by playing as Sam is always a difficulty level higher than you feel comfortable. Trust me, you will not then repeated. Foreign mass shooting is boring. Barley survive an overwhelming assault is not. Besides actually playing quite deep and tactical levels of difficulty higher, and its fun to think about Serious Sam as a tower defense game advanced: the challenge is all. If it is too easy for you, then the game is more than a meaningless routine
    I have played the first and as well as the second encounters in the regal mod of the difficulty and I found it extremely tough and also fun. I want to ask that should I make an attempt for the next level of this.

I am containing no query that the campaign will be fun and also the co-op mode in the game. However I am afraid that there will be no play again mode in value after finishing the game if there is any other game mode also.

Quote Originally Posted by PurviJ View Post
    I have played the first and as well as the second encounters in the regal mod of the difficulty and I found it extremely tough and also fun. I want to ask that should I make an attempt for the next level of this.
    Sure, as long as you do not find it frustrating. In my experience that quickly adapts to a new level of difficulty, and takes great pride and pleasure in madness and elusive new tactical weapon that has developed during

Quote Originally Posted by Cherilyn View Post
    I am containing no query that the campaign will be fun and also the co-op mode in the game. However I am afraid that there will be no play again mode in value after finishing the game if there is any other game mode also.
    Well, there are an unlimited number of DM and wing L4D survival mode. Personally I like to play through Sam games once every six months or so. Something that just never gets old.

I've played all AAA titles today, and I must say SR3, in my opinion is the game of the year so far. The single thing about it is that SR3 is too short, and although you are able to go around and do random missions, just do not feel the same when the game is completed. I bought the third season pass SR3 also the content immediately when released. Game is still fun and above all can do the same thing before you complete the story line, which is not the same when you know the game is 100% complete, if you know what I mean.

I always play on Insane. Not only increase the difficulty, so the damage that an enemy can do for you. It also makes generating more enemies and usually does generate some great enemy, while in normal difficulty, not even appeared.