Thread: How to download the Patch 1.01 for Batman: Arkham City

How to download the Patch 1.01 for Batman: Arkham City

I have installed the game ‘Batman: Arkham City’ there in my system this is the best game, so there are many of the things I have seen there in this game that make the game little bit different then the other game in the series for the batman, but however for some of the days I have been facing the problems there in this game, that whenever I start the game the game show the message for the upgrade of this game but whenever I make this attempt to make the upgrade for this game, the message arrive , and the game came to the main page. So I don’t know what is all the issue about so if you guys have any of the information about how to get the Patch 1.01 for this game then let me know.

Re: How to download the Patch 1.01 for Batman: Arkham City

May the internet connection is not properly, or the speed of the net is too low to do this thing that I means to say that the upgrade for the game is done when there is the proper internet connection so that none of the file get missed during the installation of the Patch for this game. So I think that you have to make the changes or just verify the minimum speeds that are necessary for such thing to make happen.

The patch is nothing but the upgrade for the game, in this patch the small glitch and the small bugs were fixed and this is available on the official website of the WB company, so I think that you have to go for the official link and from there you can get your Patch file for the game and after getting these Patch file just click on the setup file which is to be there in the Patch downloaded folder for this game. Or there is an alternate step so for that you will see and update option there in the game so there you have to click and then automatically your game will update with this Patch.

According to my information the Rocksteady have already released a 16MB patch for the game ‘Batman: Arkham City’. Before the officially released for the ‘Batman: Arkham City’. So for that if you have this game then there are the things that are not there in the game that lots of the glitch have been fixed over this Patch and also the Patch have fix for the issue that make the game to show some of the Glitch and bugs, so the updatation of this Patch is similar to the other game Patch installation. So just follow the instruction for the Downloading of the Patch version or you can visit to the official link for the game.

The download of the Patch version is simple and basically It is the same as for the other game patch download, so for that you have to just go for the official link or you have to search for the option there in the game that provide these feature for the update of the game, and also the patch installation is the good ideas to make the game more interesting and reduced the bugs which were there in the game.