Thread: Want to know about any offer for the crysis 2 game for the consoles

Want to know about any offer for the crysis 2 game for the consoles

As I have completed the Crysis game many a times and also played the crysis 2 in the PC. But I would like to know that is there any good offers available for the crysis 2 game for the PS3 or the Xbox 360. As I’m thinking of buying the game I would like to know is there any offers available for the gaming consoles.

Re: Want to know about any offer for the crysis 2 game for the consoles

As far as I know about this there are many sites which provide you with the game with the good offers. Recently I bought this game for a good offer price.

If you are looking for the game of crysis 2 then there sites like amazon , ebay , bestbuy and many more which gives good discounts rates to the user. So I guess if you are looking for the game with good offers then you can try buying from any of this sites.

One of my friends recently bought the games from the local store and he got it for such a good price with the small free games. So seeing this even I wanted to buy so I searched on the sites providing with the game and when compared with the local store I found that the game was available at much discounted rates and far better from the sites on the web.

So my suggestion to you is that if you are looking for the game with the good offer price then you should not only try to search on the web but also in the local store around you because sometimes you get the game from the local store nearby you at the good offer rate.

It has been the almost six months the game have been released and what I have seen the game price is been falling quite drastically and in some of the sites it getting in the half rate what I had bought from at the time of the game release.