Thread: bugs in Batman: Arkham City

bugs in Batman: Arkham City

Hi recently I have finished the game ‘Batman: Arkham City‘ this is the good one from the collection of the game that I have, but however while playing this game I have seen several of the Bugs and the Glitch there in these game, there are some of the glitch in most of the location that are in the game. And the thing that I have noticed is that in the amusement park I have destroyed all 12 balloons but the game only show of the 3 destroyed balloons, so if you guys have any of the solution or any of the ideas for this thing in this game or you have seen any of the Glitch or the bugs then please do the reply for this Topic, any of the suggestion or the ideas will be thanks.

re: bugs in Batman: Arkham City

There are the same issue even I have also seen there in this game at the same spot of the ‘amusement park’ that after the destruction for the entire balloons the game show the entry for only the few, so I think this is the Glitch there in this game and may it will be fixed by the developer of this game in the next version for this game.

I have seen that this game fail to save the DLC of the game at the Story mode of this game, this is the one thing that I have for this game but however there are the solution for this issue I have found there
    Downloadable Content Damaged for ‘Batman: Arkham City’
    But however the game is the best game there are so many of the things that can be enjoyed by the player. So the Glitch that I have seen there is related to the DLC of the game.

There may be the glitch there in this game but there game is the best from the collection of the Batman still I have seen, there are so much of the Thing that make the game more interesting like the best of the graphics are there and the animation that were used in this game is the good one I have seen there for the game.

While playing this game I have seen one of the Underground Skeleton near the church in one of the location of this game, so that thing I think is the different that I have seen in this game.

This thing also have describe here in
    Presence of Skeleton in ‘Batman: Arkham City’

So maybe this is the Glitch there in this game or may it is some of the secret character that we don’t know for this game.

While playing this game I have seen many of the Glitch there for the display in this I means to say that in some of the location the Screen stop while the back ground sound is still in progress, so I don’t know whether it is the Glitch or an issue for the game, if you people know about this thing then help me out to know more about this thing and the solution for this query.

While playing this game I have seen many of the Glitch there for the display in this I means to say that in some of the location the Screen stop while the back ground sound is still in progress, so I don’t know whether it is the Glitch or an issue for the game, if you people know about this thing then help me out to know more about this thing and the solution for this query.
    This is not the gaming issue or the bug these may happens there in your system due to the lack of the configuration requirement for this Game, so you just make the verification for the System requirement for this game to play without the Glitch and the lag for these game. And if possible then make the use of the updated driver in your system.

The upgrade of the system may be the best solution for your query.

There are the things in this game that I have seen there while playing this game is that point towards the presence of the Glitches there in the game, since some of the time I have seen some of the sounds there Glitch and mute while the screen is still in works and also there are no sound I have seen there in the Cutscene of these game. so may this will be fixed in the next version.

Re: bugs in Batman: Arkham City

I only know this glitch to be on Xbox360 on hard, it may work on a different console on a different difficulty but it i'm not sure. If you hit the back button which takes you to wayne tech, go to the spot where you can upgrade your moves and stuff,Set your tutorial which tells you how to do certain moves, change it to a different move. This will completely refill your shields even if in combat.
    Last edited by Mastershin100; 19-12-2011 at 05:52 AM.