Thread: How to play Anno 2070?

How to play Anno 2070?

I am new to this ANNO 2070 strategy game so would be glad if you guys help me with your point of view as well as some help for playing this game. This will help to cross all the stages frequently. Thank you in advance. I am waiting for your replies.

Re: How to play Anno 2070?

During my searches over the internet I've also looked at the Ubi official forum for a little while regarding this strategic game. Moreover ran across the Anno arrangement through Youtube and got positively fascinated by the entire game style. In my past I haven't played any of the prior games except this Anno 2070. This strategic game totally stood out to me as I like the modern look it has.

First I thought that this game wont be that good but Anno 2070 it far much better and amazing game! I'd adoration to play it, commentate over it and confidently spread some more cognizance of this astounding progression of games. In the game that you’re fascinated by seeing the progression then actually visit the official website and look at the demos, tips and tweaks and a large number of more regarding the Anno game. I am pretty sure it will help you.

I am eagerly waiting for chapter 2 missions 2 as it is very interesting and strategically fantastic. On account of I am a bit stayed there when it approaches cash making. I am not searching for any spoilers, but assuming that I see something that I think I am able to utilize; I will shut the vid again and strive for myself. Chapter 2 mission 2 could be transferred tomorrow mate! I battled a spot with this mission, found it tricky to keep out of deferred payment. Additionally I did begin a consistent game now, precisely on account of the cash administration in that mission. I do know some auxiliary tricks now, which have been in the anno games after the first game, but have been to a limited extent altered. Anyhow now I found out that these permit indicates don't get higher than you should go so there is not much game in that game either, aside from fulfilling the irrevocable arrange of the monument.

I think I had did overbuilt that is done more than the requirement such as I did for the demo and the Ecos had no place to move in while the moguls starved you, ArsenalRoberts . The Cities XL LP film too does it and the Wikipedia my trials consequence in errors are less.

I would like to let you guys know that this ANNO 2070 game for every individual. Also this Anno 2070 is not an ordinary strategic game. This series is a sow paced efficient game. It does not include any high action. There are no space troops and orbital nukes. It's connoted for people who prefer economy style games. This gameplay is dependent upon exchange, and investment administration of structures. In this game that you such as Tropico, or civilization or even Total War succession the Tatics part not the military part. If you’re researching for game similar to Starcraft, Command and Conquer etc of Heroes this gameplay isn't for you.

I have downloaded Anno 2070, but it doesn't want to let me log on, I don't know why.... it says "The connection to the server has been lost". Please, help me I will be very thankful.

I have downloaded Anno 2070, but it doesn't want to let me log on, I don't know why.... it says "The connection to the server has been lost". Please, help me I will be very thankful.
    As far as I am aware this issue is basically with the server browser. I think that the easiest solution that you can try out here is to refresh the list and after that look for a server which can report back within 50 latency, when you get one than just join the same. I have been trying out the same in such case, just try it out and see if it is helping you as well.

That's okay but, no server list appears, I just can't login.