Thread: 1st bug in Serious Sam 3: BFE encountered which is Melee teleport

1st bug in Serious Sam 3: BFE encountered which is Melee teleport

Hello friends, I want to ask that does anyone else have this problem. Running into an enemy that I get about 15 meters away and melee to the light, if you hit will transport you to the foot of the enemies and kick (rather than leaving the purple grunts anyway). I guess there's a middle ground that animation is not the trigger or release button indicator is too soon.

Re: 1st bug in Serious Sam 3: BFE encountered which is Melee teleport

In fact, I believe that it is planned in that way, unless it appears really stupid it is. They do not wish for animated melee too long to ruin the flow of the game or something that includes the execution of the enemy near

Personally I think the length seems a bit overwhelming and could, in my opinion make it a little "overwhelmed" when the fact is taken into the calculation, there is nothing that can interrupt or disturb and the possibility of getting a body perfect body kill, not to mention shooting speed of each melee attack appears to be a bit overwhelming to walk, run and send melee attack against melee monsters, just feels like finish too easy and too fast without any real problems. But I've also tried just the first chapter and are expecting a much larger hordes against me, what to do melee attacks a bit harder, but I have to comment again tomorrow, by the way is also playing with a broken finger and normal mode, which may be why I prefer to use the melee button a little more

I have wider field of view than normal, so it shows teleport happening. I split the melee in the middle, but let me go further in the game to make the conclusion. Perhaps some enemies are very difficult to defeat with melee, so the melee further assistance.

I'm not saying the OP, but the range is a kind of serious too long, just turn down the volumes, which are tele-fragments around the world. It would be a big attack when you have to reload, but now only have to press E and is on the other side of the map

I agree that is a bit too big ... but think about the fact that you have to come first, which means it probably would have had more damage than just being left behind.

It is a satisfying way to end Kleers, however. It's the only thing that prevents me from playing in third person. It seems strange as hell to see Sam teleport around the battlefield, the operation has been installed enemies in close combat. And there's no way the OP unless you're in a difficulty. Unless there is only the enemy, the animation is long enough so that nothing in the general area is going to get an extra shot when you kill.

My only complaint with the melee kills is no audio to go along with them, when I first broke the first arachnoid neck collar and cloning was hoping to hear a CRACK good, what I got was. .. Nothing, just nothing, was saddened by this. Do not feel satisfied at all with no sound, and is so fast that really do not see what happens with the clone, just looks like he grabs his neck and lets it go.