Thread: Battlefield 3 Beta gives out of memory error on AMD Radeon HD 5970

Battlefield 3 Beta gives out of memory error on AMD Radeon HD 5970

When I play Battlefield 3 Beta video game on my windows 7 system which is holds AMD Radeon HD 5970 graphics card. Now this game gives out of memory error onto it. Can anybody already face such complex issue or not? If anybody faced it, share it here. Thanks in advance for any valuable information.

Re: Battlefield 3 Beta gives out of memory error on AMD Radeon HD 5970

You need to install 11.10 graphics driver onto your system. After installing this driver, you need to reboot this system this will be work to fix your complex issue. Try to do this driver installation on your graphics card with the help of online support site. Try this and remove such out of memory problem onto it.

Quote Originally Posted by Daksha90 View Post
    You need to install 11.10 graphics driver onto your system. After installing this driver, you need to reboot this system this will be work to fix your complex issue. Try to do this driver installation on your graphics card with the help of online support site. Try this and remove such out of memory problem onto it.
    Report it as a bug to the relevant people then and they'll check it out. But when I faced such issue I use simple process. I tried moving it to another drive and in result I found that this system will be able to remove this complex issue onto such system. You can also try to move this on another SSD device. This will be work to fix your out of memory problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakradevroy View Post
    Report it as a bug to the relevant people then and they'll check it out. But when I faced such issue I use simple process. I tried moving it to another drive and in result I found that this system will be able to remove this complex issue onto such system. You can also try to move this on another SSD device. This will be work to fix your out of memory problem.
    I had my page file setup to static 1024. I set it to 4096. It works and in result it will be avoid such out of memory problem in proper way. I never try any other reinstalling or anything upgrading task onto it. Setting a static page file is mainly a tip that should be reserved for the computer user who has facing this out of memory problem. you can do this change file page size in task manager. In their system performance section is present. Use it and change this page file size. Using this simple process, I solve this out of memory problem.

I put the page file back on another SSD. Game loaded this time, but ran very slowly. Then I simply upgrade the graphics driver of the graphics card. it works and in result I found that the game works very well with decent speed. You can also do this task and avoid such kind of troubles from your system.