Thread: Nvidia with Batman: Arkham City

Nvidia with Batman: Arkham City

Hi recently I Have heard about the thing that the Nvidia is offering the game ‘Batman: Arkham City’ with the purchase of the graphic card from the Nvidia. So is that true so what are the requirement and what are thing behind this story, I don’t have that much of the information about this topic so if you people have any of the information or any of the ideas for this then please do the reply. Any of the ideas or the reply will be appreciated.

re: Nvidia with Batman: Arkham City

Nvidia announced the offer for the product GeForce GTX 560, 560Ti, 570, 580 etc. that along with any of the product of the Nvidia you will get the code and that code can be used at the Steam to get this best game ‘Batman: Arkham City’ and also this offer is valid till the November 30. So for having the New Adventures of Batman you have to get the code that are provided with the product of the Nvidia, so that you have to make the use of this code to the Steam account to have the game Batman: Arkham City.

This is the best skims or the offers for the people who are planning to have the graphic card for their system, that if they buy the AMD-ATI then it is the good ideas to have this since this support the 3D Vision as well as PhysX effects. So the things that have done by the Nvidia are that they offer the game ‘Batman: Arkham City’ so that the customer get the benefits for their purchase.

There are the chances for having the game, ‘Batman: Arkham City’ without paying the extra charges for this game this thing the user will get with the purchase of the EVGA Nvidia GTX card, since I have purchased the card and have this game for my steam account.

There are the offers provided by the Nvidia, that with the purchase of the GeForce GTX 560 or any of the latest video card there are the Serial key are provided by the product and that Serial key can be used for the Downloading of the game for the Steam account that b using this Serial key you will get the chances for getting the ‘batman arkham city’. So this is the best thing for having the Nvidia