Thread: Downloadable Content Damaged for ‘Batman: Arkham City’

Downloadable Content Damaged for ‘Batman: Arkham City’

Hi recently I have completed the game ‘Batman: Arkham City’ so I am very excited about this game this is the good game I have seen, but there I have not find any of the achievement there in this game. And also I have completed the story mode for the side missions in Arkham City. So after that I have close the game and the next time when I try to play the same story mode again to complete the remaining part of that, the message pop up for ‘Damaged Downloadable Content’ and then I automatically switch to the X-Box Dashboard. So what is this issue all about and why such thing happens there for this game, this is the issue or the Glitch there in this game or I am noob to do this thing, so if you guys have any of the suggestion or any of the ideas for this issue then please let me know about this, any of the reply will be appreciated. Anybody have any clues how to fix this?

Re: Downloadable Content Damaged for ‘Batman: Arkham City’

Yes there are there issue there in this game since even I have also face the same thing there for this game that when I was trying to play the game after I have defeat the assassins, this issue occurs that I means to say that as I have completed the assassins and try to get escape from the subway. There are the issue occurs there in this game that my game fail to get even load the save. And it continuously shows the message for this issue. So I think that there are the issue there in the game and may it will get fixed in the next version for the game.

There may be the Glitch there in this game but however I have seen that there are no chances for saving the game in the Story mode, so the thing here have to make clear that if you are in the Story mode then you have to make the compilation of the current location or the tasks , after the competition of that track the game save for that location or for that task and if you have ;left the game in between the game for there in the story mode then there may be the chances that the game won’t save there and you need to play that location from the starting only.

Even I was also having the same issue for the game ‘Batman: Arkham City’, since I was not able to play the game in over a week, I have done several of the things for this issue to get the solution but not get success so I have send the mail to the warner bros, and I have get the reply that this is the issue there in this game and they are working on it to fix this bug as soon as they are able to fix, however there are also so many of the Things are there in this game that can be enjoy there in this game that to make the use of the game for the entertainment, so you can make the use of the extra additional thing that are in this game to make the game to play, and there you have to wait for the Patch for this game to release may the Patch have for this game have the Fix for this game.

This may be the storage issue for the game or there are the things that make the user to play the game from the starting of the location, since I have completed the game and I have not seen such issue for this game but there may be the chances that the game have the Glitch for the Story mode there in this game, since even I have also seen that most of the player for the game are having the same issue for the save file for this game. So maybe it get fix in the next release for these game.

The best thing here I to make the use of the Story mode and to be complete it fully for any of the location there in the Story mode of this game, may after the complete for the stage there in this game you have the chances or the option for providing the last attempt for this game.

According to my information there are no DLC errors there in the game this may be the disk error. So I think that you have to make this thing to make the game for play without any of the issue there for the game so for that you have to make the game disk clean and after that you have to make the use of that Disk for the game to play in the Box may this time the issue is not there for the game.

I don’t have seen this kind of the issue or the Glitch there for my game since I am playing this game twice the day but still not seen any of the issue for the DLC so I think that there any be the Software issue for your system that don’t able to save the game DLC for this game. So first make the verification for the Software that are there in the system and those are responsible for the storage of the DLC of the game. And if possible then update the Drivers and the software for the system.

I think there are the need for deleting the catch memory of the game, may the catch memory for these game is full with the unwanted thing, so make the Catch for the game to be reset and then try to make the save for the thing that you want to save for the DLC of this game. This one will be the best option for this kind of the issue.

This is not an inbuilt issue for these games there may be the chances that some of the file have been miss during the installation of the game, so I think you have to make the reinstallation of the game. So for that you have to make the uninstallation of the game with the help of the control panel and then if possible you can download the new game file for these game, and then you have to make the installation for the game may the reinstallation of the game will help to overcome this query.

There are the thing in this game I have seen that there are the lack of the feature are there that can used for the DLC save, that if I will left the game in between and the next time when I start the game I have to play this game from the starting onward that I means to say that there are something missing there in this game that fail to save the DLC.