Thread: Connection to the Server failed in Anno 2070

Connection to the Server failed in Anno 2070

Hello friends! I require your help so I am posting the below. Please provide needful solutions. I am consistently getting message "The connection to the server has been lost" as soon as while trying starting Anno 2070. Since then I failed to start the game. The most disappointing part is that I bought the game yesterday was so excited about it. I have no Antivirus problem as it updates everyday and works fine.

Re: Connection to the Server failed in Anno 2070

I you are using AVG antivirus than I would like to notify you that many users with AVG antivirus are facing such kind of similar situation. If you posses the AVG antivirus than try turning it off. I hope my solution works. After playing turn it on.

Same with me! First I thought that I was the only one with the error message. After login to play the game I get Connection to server failed or lost error message gradually. I would like to tell you that I utilize Eset Internet Security. Also I am to get able to smooth functioning of Settlers 7.

I assure you that I am utilizing Microsoft Security Essentials and after that i have attempted logging with MSE turned off too but still the same blunder: "The connection to the server has been lost". So I have acquired computerized exclusive version from gamersgate uk. I run the same AVG antivirus. You will need to head over to gameersgate back. It looks like most individuals that purchased this game from the other gaming stores and not Ubi are having connection situations or you can say similar situation.

Try the following steps:
    • -Attempt to delete your hostfile.
    • -Relying on your OS framework, this is the way;
    • -C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc
    • -In the and so forth folder you will recognize the Host record
    • -Actually right click and erase, it may give you a more open internet connection. The file is not that noteworthy, and can be re-making by the framework on a following begin up in any case the game won’t be affected anymore.

If the above steps don’t work than try the below steps:
    • -you require to alter the HOST file in
    • -C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc
    • -Open with notepad in director mode if in vista or 7.
    • -Erase every last trace of the content or on the lines following it drop in this:
    • -127.0.0.1 localhost
    • static3.cdn.ubi.com 87.248.207.15

I recently purchased the game and the saddest part is that I still haven't been ready to get play on it even once. No acknowledgment from the ubi tech group that there is a situation and we will settle it. I am so excited that I am ready to wait for the game for a week or even a month or even 4 months but just recognize that there is a situation with the goal that I know I am not the one exclusive.

I came to conclusion after experimenting it a lot, following 8 hours of attempting all way of strategies or methods, that Peer Block was truth be told disabling the game from uniting and once disabled had no further situations. In this way, actually check the underlying level situations you are running and attempting incapacitating as countless would be possible if different routines prescribed here try not to work.

I would like to ask you that have you tried or even attempted by turning off every last trace of the background level programmers you have running-or as a large number of would be prudent-even the ones that don't appear conceivable to be affecting the online world? Fortunately I had a notebook and installed it on that and was equipped to completely enroll and confirm the game on that machine. This made me realize the situation was an as yet undisclosed place in my setup instead of the game. Would you be able to attempt installing on an additional PC?

According to me this setback is because of connecting through a proxy server. It would be ideal if you note that depending on if you are playing the game on a corporate or university network, you are most incredibly utilizing a substitute of some sort. The Ubisoft Game Launcher utilizes the Windows settings for the http substitute, but some designs would be able to encounter situations. In the event that you interface to the Internet through a substitute, please attempt the emulating:
    • -Locate the settings.ini file found in the instatement registry of the Ubisoft Game Launcher (C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher)
    • -Open it with Notepad, and join the taking after at the bottom of the record

Just try to change or alter the proxyhostname proxyport to the qualities setup for your substitute. You are able to USUALLY recognize this info by:
    • -Open Internet Explorer and head off to Tools--> Internet Options
    • -Click on the Connections Tab and click on LAN Settings.
    • -The Proxy HostName (location) and Port might be found in this window.

Since you’re unsure or may be not knowing about the data how to root out your substitute settings, you could should contact your ISP or network executive for additional data.

Im Having the same issue with my copy aswell!
    maybe its a ubi issue?
    i need hellllllpppppppp!
    also, i dont know much about computers, so any technical advise would be appreciated if it was simplified
    thanks guys
    wadecardilini@hotmail.com