Thread: How to avoid dying with the Poison in Assassin's Creed Revelations

How to avoid dying with the Poison in Assassin's Creed Revelations

There in the game I have seen that most of the time the people there in this game are not dying from the poison, they are just taunting me when I am poisoning them, so this thing really confused me. Why this people are taunting me I don’t know the reason, so if you guys have any of the information about this thing that after have poisoning what are the effect or what are thing that you have noticed there in this game, then please do the reply, any of the reply will be appreciated

Re: How to avoid dying with the Poison in Assassin's Creed Revelations

Even I have also seen that thing while playing the Assassin's Creed Revelations that as I make the use of the Poison on the enemies it won’t affect them, and inspite of dying they just continually look at me like the statue, so I think that this is the bug there in this game. Or maybe the taunting after being affected by the Poison makes the cure for the affect so may be because of that reason the people are taunting in this game.

This thing happens only sometime not always, since once3 I have poisoned there in this game and I have seen that there is none of the effect happen to me, I am continue to play. But after some of the time I just found that the character is just cure without doing anything.

This is the bug as that this thing are of no use there in this game, that after poisoning also the character remain in the normal condition as it is. So maybe this is the bugs or some of the glitch there in this game, so I think that it must have to be fixed there in this game.

However beside this I have not seen any of the issue there in this game the game is quite interesting.

This is the glitch there in this game that I have seen that the attack of the poison there on the player won’t make any of the affect on the character or the enemies. So may this will be fixed there in the Patch version for this game. so I think that with the release of the Patch of this game this small bugs and the Glitch will be correct.

This is the things I have also seen there in this game that after the use of the Poison there on the people there in this game.

But some of the time I have seen that this thing works properly there in this game and also some of the time this don’t show some of the affects there in this game.

So this to be fixed there to make these game more interesting and bug free.