Thread: 20% Discount on Glitch in Serious Sam 3: BFE

20% Discount on Glitch in Serious Sam 3: BFE

Hello friends, I was having the classic edition of the Serious Sam 1 and also of the Serious Sam 2 which was encounter, I have purchased the game during the time of the 10 % discount and till now I have not received back of the order which I have made it. It was mostly the glitch. I have done it from the steam itself. I am thinking that I should contact the steam support for the problem which I am getting it. So what you think about it. Thank you.

Re: 20% Discount on Glitch in Serious Sam 3: BFE

I think you have taken in the wrong way and let me tell you that the 10 % off that you do not own the game.
    For Example:
    • $39.99 becomes $35.99
    • $49.99 becomes $44.99

And where as for the 20 % off you will not own the game and I promise you and I have used it and done for the work me and it also does not bother with the price. See the price what will be at the 20 %.
    • $39.99 becomes $31.99
    • $49.99 becomes $39.99

Buy prior to launch on October 18 and save 10% or 20% discount if you already have one of the following Serious Sam games through Steam:
    • Serious Sam HD: Gold Edition
    • Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
    • Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter
    • Serious Sam Classic: The First Encounter
    • Serious Sam Classic: The Second Encounter

Therefore, you should receive a total of 20% in the pre-order and in fact have one or more of the previous titles in Serious Sam. Unless I'm omitted somewhat, I should be able to benefit from this promotion. However, it is not the case, as is still shown as 10% or as you said $ 35.99 and $ 44.99 respectively.

Even if they were gifted should not matter. He still displayed as if holders accepted the gift. It is necessary for them through Steam, however, that the commercial versions do not count. Did you try to buy the game via the Steam client or the web site through your browser? The browser is probably not going to recognize their games available.

I was gifted with the classic versions of Serious Sam first and 2nd Meeting of steam and that's what I thought it should not matter whether they are gifted or buy all the time who own steam, I do. Yes, I had worn the Steam client to see the discounts, and the browser, both the report of the same at 10%. What makes me believe that there is any failure or error in information promotion, and you cannot detect any error on my part that would make me ineligible for the discount offer today? I have not seen any similar case in the forums that are why I created a thread of it in case someone has the same problem. Besides the thread is updated as soon as I have an official opinion on this issue with the ticket issued

Not eligible for promotion that you own the games. Gifted for you or you have bought it does not matter. That should cost with 20% discount, $ 31.99 for the regular edition and $ 39.99 for the deluxe. Have you set a fixed mass yet? If not, try that. Full steam output, then locates and renames the "ClientRegistry.blob" file. When finished with that, restart Steam. After that, check things out.

Actually that was a good idea, but did not work. That 10% is still laughing. I think I should also mention that I am currently accessing steam through my secondary PC (IP different, two different steam accounts regularly connect from here). I do not think it really matters, though, because I am using the same Steam account (the one with the serious Sam titles on it) and I have shopped without problems on both computers. However, I log in from my main computer today only in the case and see if anything changes. Do not count on it though.

In the absence of completely reinstall steam can do this. Output steam then delete all content in steam folder except for folder Steam.exe and SteamApps. Restart Steam, Steam and will begin re-download all the files you have deleted. You can then try again. In case you do not know, all Steam games are in the SteamApps folder so you do not have to re-download all your games you unless you accidentally delete it.

I usually go in the SteamApps directory and remove the "winui.gcf" as it is replaced if missing. Sometimes this can help; it has helped me when I removed the additional file

Turns out, according to the support, that copies of Serious Sam was endowed with more copies were not "buy", so I excluded from the promo.