Thread: Presence of Skeleton in ‘Batman: Arkham City’

Presence of Skeleton in ‘Batman: Arkham City’

Hi friends, recently I have installed the game ‘Batman: Arkham City’ there in my system, so I like to play this game twice the day this is really the good game I have seen there in the series of the Batman. So while playing this game in one of the location I have just seen one thing that really new to this game I have seen that one of the Skull standing there in the dark, I was just get confused and continue the location so I have asked these thing to one of my friends he told me that there are the presence of the underground Skeleton in this game. So I am very much excited about this but in the next try I have not seen such thing there at that location. So what you guys think is here really the underground Skelton there in this game or it is the Glitch for this game, so if you guys have any of the information then please let me know.

re: Presence of Skeleton in ‘Batman: Arkham City’

I Think there is the Skeleton presence in this game since even I have also see that, so maybe there are the things in this game that point towards the hidden thing there in this game, there may be the underground skeleton at the front section of the church just along the wall surrounding, so you must go there and find out the presence of this Underground Skeleton there in this game. This will help you out to get the look for this Devil there in this game.

I think this is the map glitch that I means to say that may while you are playing the game the location is get Glitches and due to this Glitch there are the just the Appearance of this false Skeleton in this game, since I am playing this game from the day it was release but still I have not seen such thing there in this game. So I think this is due to the presence of the Glitch there in to your installation file for this game. so you have to need for the reinstallation of the game and then have to install that game and then I don’t think that you will going to see such Skeleton in this game.

Yes even I have also seen these things there in this game that after I have completed the game, I think this is the part of the game story that make the devils to left there for the game, but sometime I see these thing there in the game but not at the next, I think this is the glitch there for the game. So if this is the Glitch there in the map for the game then it may be fixed there for the Patch if released there in the game.

There are the need for the thing that have to be fix there for the game for the placement of the thing there for the game, I think this is the additional part of the game, that make the user to enjoy the game and make the search for the skeleton character there in the game. So in order to make the game more interesting the game developers have made this thing for the game. There may be the chances for the skeleton there in the game but I have not seen still so if it is there then this is the good one for these game to have the extra character there in the game.

Recently I have also seen the same thing there in this game that I have beaten the game, so while I was playing the game I have seen this thing may he is the skull there at the wall surrounding the front section of the church. So may these are the thing there in the game and there are also some of the hidden thing that make these game more interesting.