Thread: Graphics for Serious Sam 3: BFE

Graphics for Serious Sam 3: BFE

Hello friends, I wanted to know that which is the graphics card is the best for the Serious Sam 3: BFE game and I have an ATI Radeon HD 5670, 8 GB of RAM and an AMD Phenom 6 core processor. I can run games like Killing Floor, Black Cod Ops, Fallout New Vegas and forgetting in the highest point. So can anyone tell me that it is the best and also it is perfect to run the game? So kindly tell me about so that if the card is not perfect then I will purchase another card for the game. Kindly give me suggestion about it. Thank you.

Re: Graphics for Serious Sam 3: BFE

I have spent over $ 4000 on a new system two months ago. I'm ready for this game. And yes I have an i7-2600K, 2700K because the i7 is not worth it to change. And the first loser LGA2011 for games anyway. 3 mostly modeling and video games, you know, my job, school is all about video games and I wanted something good. My team will have another 16 GB and it has 32 GB. Yes I know it could get much cheaper but still had money to spend. Who is caring for an expense, but when you love your computer? Instead of getting a luxury car, I have a deluxe kit. My whole school is getting paid by my uncle. So help this happen. I do not see why it could not be serious anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by GaganGang View Post
    I have spent over $ 4000 on a new system two months ago. I'm ready for this game. And yes I have an i7-2600K, 2700K because the i7 is not worth it to change. And the first loser LGA2011 for games anyway. 3 mostly modeling and video games, you know, my job, school is all about video games and I wanted something good. My team will have another 16 GB and it has 32 GB. Yes I know it could get much cheaper but still had money to spend. Who is caring for an expense, but when you love your computer? Instead of getting a luxury car, I have a deluxe kit. My whole school is getting paid by my uncle. So help this happen. I do not see why it could not be serious anyway.
    Furthermore, not everyone can afford a decent computer these days because otherwise problems and publish their specifications and how much you spent on it is pretty rude. Keep it in the future. I know I spent the first six years of my life at cyber cafe, because my family was too poor to afford to get me a PC game. Believe me, some people get upset when they look at someone post and showing off their new PC. I'm not trying to be mean or hateful. Do not take it wrong. It's just a friendly suggestion.

This is my own PC for the first time. I was in a Mobile AMD Sempron 2800 + 1.6GHz, 1GB of RAM, 256 MB 8600GT. I do not see why it considered offensive to publish my new specification. I just picked up enough money to get it. As simple as that. I bought my Xbox in 14yo to have a regular summer job distribution. Do you have the AMD Sempron $ 300 for some time with my own money? If you found my post offensive, but still is not.

I used to be a NVIDIA member of the Hammer Legion of the Geforce 3 all the way to the 8800GTX. NVIDIA PhysX is the acquisition of what made me switch from ATI / AMD. I was a proud owner of the PPU at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by GaganGang View Post
    $ 4000 sounds ridiculously high, even for a high-end computer. The 32 GB RAM (What you should do some heavy-duty modeling, eh) must have been the least of your investments: memory is cheap. Unless you're running 4 dual GPU card Quad-SLI, I really do not see how it could reach $ 4000, especially since it seems not even go to the more expensive CPU.