Thread: How to download catwoman in Batman: Arkham City

How to download catwoman in Batman: Arkham City

Recently I have buy the game ‘Batman: Arkham City’ so I am very much excited about this game and also I have seen the demo for the game the game is really nice adventure game that can be play. But however I was little bit confused about the Cat women there for this game since I have try several thing to get the cat women but fail to do that , I am not able to get this catwomen, so if you guys have any o the information about this issue or any of the ideas there for this Catwomen then please do the reply for this. Any of the reply will be appreciated

Re: How to download catwoman in Batman: Arkham City

Even I was also not able to make the download for this Catwoman for the game, so there I have seen that for the Cat women to be there for the game you must have to make the use of the code printed there on the game add on coupon. So with the help of these codes there are the chances for this Catwoman to have for this game.

There are the bundle packs available for this Catwoman that can be achieved from the PSN, so by that pack you will get the redeem code, so while you go for the search for the Catwoman you have to make the use of this redeem code. So there are the catwoman DLC can be achieved by this redeem code. However these are the best for the game that it has the extra character there for the game but we need to download this character from their official site.

I have downloaded my Catwoman and robin content there from the link, so the main thing that you need to know about this Extra character is that you can have this character to play while you are having the connection for the internet that means that this character are available for the game only while you are Online. And if you try to have this character to play offline then you may be asked for the redeem code there for the game to make the hidden character as for the Play. So finally I can say that if you are playing this game through online then you will have the opportunity to play this game with that character else you have to play as the default character for this game.

According to my experience for this types of the thing is that there are the code with the Package for the game you will get and that code may be used to unlock the character and the location there for the game.

So there may be the chances that the game ‘Batman: Arkham City’ resides a code for an online VIP pass on PSN, there are nothing issue if you're trying to save.

However there are the things that in the game that can be used for the game is the skills that matter there in the game, that I means to say that there the character doesn’t matter in the game the main thing there are the skills that are used to complete the location there in the game.

There are the thing that I know about this Catwoman is that she is the one of the character frequently advertised as a major component of the game. so this character can only be unlocked with the help of the code that the consumer will get from the pack of these game so with the help of the code there are the chances to make this character unlocked and to play the Catwoman as the main character.

These codes that can be used for unlocking the Catwoman is come Free for there in the new copies. That I means to say that only we have to pay for the game and along with the pack of the game we will get the code, so the mission to unlock the character Catwoman is done with the help of this code that we have get from the Pack for the game. Finally I can say that these hidden characters are the bonus for the game to play and to make the use of this character by unlocking them.

This is the different things in the game I have seen, which include the DLC chapter via code. There are the thing that this character is available there without completing any of the location there for the game you just directly make the use of the code that you have get with the pack for the game, so any how you have to make the use of this code to unhide these Catwoman and make the use of this character to play the game. However the batman is more than good as compare to the Catwoman for the game.

At starting when I have this game even I was also heard about the same thing for the presence of the catwoman there in the game so even I was also unable to download that catwoman, whenever I try to make the attempt to download the catwoman it asked for the key.

So I have use the code that are there in the Pack for the Batman: Arkham City, so with the help of that code I have downloaded that Catwoman there and also whenever I’m playing this game online mode there are the availability of the catwoman there in this game.