Thread: Will the Serious Sam 3: BFE be the best game of the year?

Will the Serious Sam 3: BFE be the best game of the year?

Hello friends, I have done 3 pre - orders for this game, as I really waiting to play this game and it might be the best game to play. I think that the Serious Sam 3: BFE will be the best game of the year, as the earlier series of this game was the best and also well. So I hoping that the SS3: BFE will be the same and also it has great fans to play the game. So what you think about the game and also what you also agree with the game. Kindly give me your thoughts and also if you have some suggestion on it, then please let me know about it. Thank you.

Re: Will the Serious Sam 3: BFE be the best game of the year?

I believe BFE has the potential to be game of the year in reality. Does anybody also agree? It looks like that everything else has failed. Well, at least in my eyes.

Well, I do not know, we were having the Portal 2 this year, also Uncharted 3 just came out, and not to mention, Skyrim will be available soon. And Batman: Arkham City was able to be better than his first game. That is incredible, as was also the first material Goy. In fact, there is a very strong race this year.

MW3 saw getting good reviews and sales absurd, so that in the FPS category also has some competition (only). However, these games are very different, so it is likely that evaluators prefer one over the other.

SS3: BFE does not have a chance. MW3, BF3, Portal 2, Skyrim, Arkham City ... SS3 could be a lot, to a great extent have additional fun than the first two, but I'm sure both MW3 and BF3 will have more players, because players of cod-gen-multiplayer. Well for Portal 2 / Skyrim / Arkham City, different genres, yes, but they are much more exaggerated and people are generally much more enthusiastic about them. While the 6, SS3: BFE is clearly my favorite (and do not care or Skyrim Arkham City, I'm sick of cod-generation game, Portal 2, so it's a different genre, otherwise I say that are linked).

Unfortunately, I do not think is much of a chance. While I love the series of Sam, I'm kind of exception to be tied to Resistance 3 for me for the shooter of the year, and I believe that the souls and Dark Portal 2 will be serious contenders outside the shooter genre (although different types of games). And do not forget Uncharted 3. If that party is not a serious game of each reviewer of the year I'll be completely surprised.

I do not really think about it much, right? Let me rephrase then: Serious Sam 3: BFE deserve GOTY. Or at least Shooter of the Year. But yeah, no chance. It's sad, but true.

Most people who know Parker Fork loves it, so I see no problem with him being in the game. All with Fork Parker is a trick, and a good tip on that. I've seen people who had not heard of Serious Sam say they are buying the game only after reading one of their press releases fun. Which is obviously not a huge amount of people, but it's still a good marketing. I see nothing bad in it.

Quite the opposite here, your press releases to keep pushing me out of range. He can do what he wants for marketing, but keep out of games and Croteam IP.