Thread: Lydia dead in Breezehome in the Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim

Lydia dead in Breezehome in the Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim

So after running all the way through a few quests through the Companions, I decided to ensure up on my house into Breezehome, you know, unload a few Dragon Bones and what not. To my shock I found Lydia into the alchemy room, lying headfirst on the floor, dead. The odd part is that the simply piece of armor she wasn't wearing was her chest. What happen to her? Does anyone know anything about it?

Re: Lydia dead in Breezehome in the Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim

Not sure! I am acquainted with that random thieves tend to pillage towns at points throughout the game; it's possible she was murdered by one or a group of them. That's a pretty crappy thing, on the other hand. Sorry to hear that.

Unluckily, your lydia was passionate to skooma. I wouldn't be capable to tell you at what time she developed the addiction, however she spent all day within your alchemy lab making more. She unluckily overdosed. She was probably diabetic and kept eating those dammed sweetrolls into the room and went down on the way to the alchemy lab for a few insulin and didn't make it. However kidding aside I have had guards and others just wander into the house and leave. What’s the point of having a key dang nab it.

I believe it's a bug related to spawning at what time an area loads. I went out on an outing, and at what time I returned I found the dog within Riverwood dead (consider his name is Stump or somewhat along those lines). I reloaded to an earlier save before the outing (when Stump was still alive), repeated my trip, and when I returned the dog was fine.

The named dragon bones (the initial dragon you kill through the tower within Whiterun) gone on me after a week of remaining near the tower. I was running approximately the area wondering where it went and suddenly the whole dragon skeleton fell out of the sky and landed close to where I had initially killed it. I consider sometimes that happens on the way to MOBs that load at what time you enter a region. Sometimes they bug out and load within a state or elevation that ends up being fatal. Actually, I recall reading a review approximately launch day that complained regarding MOBs spawning into the sky and falling to their deaths. I would not be astonished if something comparable had happened to the dog Stump within Riverwood.

Lydia the sworn guard of the Thayne of White Run has been killed. It seems that she decided to steal a sweet roll and the guards somehow figured it out and killed her. It is unclear how they received this information, which were merely minutes subsequent to the supposed theft. In addition adding the confusion is the approximately supernatural capability of the guards to act on this information and not know Lydia lived at the residence, making the theft no additional illegal than having breakfast. The body leftovers unclaimed and no investigation are being carried out. No word on the Thayne's state.

I’ve had a companion totally disappear out of thing air once. I establish a mage in the forest and had her pursue me to the Collage. I inform her to stay there and a few days afterward I came back and she was nowhere to be originated.

There are specific spawn bugs going on. I've perceive it through the dragon mirnilmur or whatever his name his at Whiterun. Bones dropping from the sky or presently come into view, jiggling on the ground. Still had him spawn hunched in excess of one the towers.