Thread: Batman: Arkham City crashing at launch

Batman: Arkham City crashing at launch

I don’t know why the above mentioned issue is happening into the situation of mine. Well I have installed Batman: Arkham City on the computer of mine. This particular game is crashing as I am trying to launch the same on the computer of mine. So tell me whether you are getting the above mentioned issue? Also post if you are having any speculation to get the requirement of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Batman: Arkham City crashing at launch

Provide the following details so that I can find out the exact root cause of the problem and solution for the same.
    • Operating system
    • Hardware configuration
    • Version of the drivers installed
    • Log file of the crashing occurring on the computer
    • Further more information to learn the thing appropriately.

I would like to tell you very basic thing which will be useful to fix the matter of yours.
    1. First of you should load Steam on the computer.
    2. Now you should click on the Library and then you to right click on the game.
    3. From the right click context menu you have to click on the Properties.
    4. You should click on the Local Files tab and then you should simply click on the Verify the integrity of the game cache.

I think you need to run the game as administrator of the computer. well you have to right click on the game and then you have to click on the Run as Administrator from the right click Context menu.

It could be possible that the back ground processes which are running on the computer might be interfering with the game. now what I am saying that you should simply clean boot the computer to find out the back ground process which is running continuously. Once you have done with the same disable the back ground process which is causing. After completing with the that you can return into the normal start up.

Well I am suggesting following solution which will be useful if you are having Quad Core processor.
    • You should launch the game and press Alt + Tab from the keyboard so that you can get yourself out from the game.
    • Now launch the Task Manager and right click on the game.
    • Now you should set Affinity.
    • Finally you should choose 0 and 1 only. You should run the game on the two cpu so that crashing cannot occur.

Let me know whether you have installed any firewall installed on the computer. if so than you should disable the same on the computer of yours and try to play the game and see that it is working or not. In case the issue is under control then you will require to configure the firewall so that the above mentioned cannot occur in the future again.

I think there is highly need of installing the latest version of the graphic card drivers on the computer. you can get the same from the official website of the graphic card manufacturer. Once you have installed the same you should reboot the computer.
    Also you will require to install the latest version of the DirectX on the computer. well same as above you will require to reboot the computer of yours. after that see whether the crashing issue is occurring or not.

To fix the matter of yours I recommend that you will require to reinstall the game on the system.

I am wondering that above mentioned issue is happening because of the bug issue. There is no solution to fix the bug on the public forum however you can contact the developer of the game and tell them about the bug issue. I am feeling that they would work and let you know about the any updates after fixing the bug.