Thread: Pole-Arms and Halberds require within the future DLC of The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim

Pole-Arms and Halberds require within the future DLC of The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim

Accordingly the game has Dragons, I believe Pole-Arms and Halberds would be the reasonable addition to future dlc. Having a long arrive at melee option within combat makes ideal sense in a world by means of Giants, Sabretooths and Dragons. And what regarding Bear traps etc to place at the foot of an archer used for agressive wildlife? What you guys think? Are you guys are agree with my thoughts. Please share your views with me.

Re: Pole-Arms and Halberds require within the future DLC of The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim

Well the posture and animations in favor of battle axes and warhammers are close to what a halberd would be similar to. Once the fresh model format is supported through blender and nifskope, expect a flurry of halberd and poleaxe mods. The Dragons finally land right. Imagine yourself within the role of you character would you actually chose a dagger over a Pole arm in favor of such an encounter? I believe it would make a superior addition to latest weapon dlc.

Re: Pole-Arms and Halberds require within the future DLC of The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim

I would love to perceive spears and halberds added within. paradoxically, my two favorite weapons within games are spears and fists. Skyrim has neither. Well, it kind of has hand-to-hand; however there are fairly a few troubles through it. It's noticeable that something that keeps you 8-13 feet gone from something large through extremely sharp teeth possibly will be useful. I don't believe they're coming back though; optimistically they'll be easy to mod within though.

I would as well akin to the inclusion of Spears and Pole arms. Mutually would necessitate new animations though. You’re not going to be swinging a Halberd or a lochabor axe similar to a Great axe, things are too long for that. Having the choice of a two handed spear and a spear and shield would be pretty damn bad thing. Other than I don't believe a spear of any type would be a dragon slaying weapon. A Halberd would be a additional effective tool to make use of on a dragon, big ol axe head on the end through the length of that pole would construct for a hard hit. However at what time I think of the weapons that heroes make use of to slay man and huge beast alike, It’s usually a Claymore or a Great axe that is the majority used.

I would akin to to have a spear and shield though at the same time as my Nord travels Skyrim starting day to day, and at what time things get a modest to dicey and my spear isn't going to save me commencing that troll, I'll take out my faithful Skyforge Greatsword and hack a down.

I would as well like to perceive Slings and javelins (darts) and terrified hand axes in favor of range combat. This is the land of the Nords who are base off Scandinavia/Scottish culture and those 3 weapons were ordinary place. It would experience more barbaric and rough than say a Bow and arrow. Slings would have less range than a bow but be blunt damage through an simple free supply of rocks, or you possibly will pay money for actual stones from a vendor which fly farther and do additional damage.

Javelins would have still less range however would out damage the sling and the bow. And the hand axe would be the majority damaging however you'd have to be appealing much breathing the similar air as the poor man you were regarding to throw an axe at.

I'd presently like to add here that bear traps are within the game. I've found a few scattered all the way through dungeons that you are able to pick up. Unluckily you can't store them within your inventory, so they're not what you're looking for.