Thread: Does anyone observe Harley Quuinn Statue bug in Batman: Arkham City

Does anyone observe Harley Quuinn Statue bug in Batman: Arkham City

I destroyed the statue end, Harley Quinn Trophy unlock for me. I went to the room, but I died. When the game reloads the statue is just broken, it was still broken, but most are not counted. When I open my map, is that still retains the mark of the location of the statue. Anyone knows how to fix this? If anyone knows anything about it then please share it with me. I am waiting for your great help. Thanks in advance.

Re: Does anyone observe Harley Quuinn Statue bug in Batman: Arkham City

I have the literally similar problem. I am scared. I have place a long time into this game accordingly if this glitch can't be fixed I'm going to misplace it. I don't comprise a lot going on within my life as a result this is extra important. Please help.

I cannot actually understand what happened. I entered the room and thought it was going to fly, but one of the thugs was green, so I thought I beat the snot out of him to get precious secrets of Enigma, but I killed and now appears on my map, but is broken in the room and they really need a guide on this subject. I want to 100%. I want to achieve something in my life, for once.

I am with the xbox original I consider not the 360 I am not able to afford that. In any case I have blasted it a lot of times but I am scared to leave the Steel Mill or turn off my Xbox for the reason that of this bug. I am frozen within time and space. The thugs won't respawn as a result I presently wander place to place.

I had the similar problem however I fixed it. I destroyed the statue Quin past, and after that died. If continued, the statistics told me not at all destroyed (although I was looking at his body). I left the game and reloaded my game. The Statue of return, and destroyed it again. Then left the steel mill.

Just go back and do it once more in game, plus the way in which account, within game mode and standard mode. Unless you have found the similar in both modes fails, presently make use of the other to complete the challenge. There is no "special edition" for the unique Xbox. Nor is it a matter of not having the press around. Whether you have some kind of strange pirate copy was not made by Rocksteady, or 'Xbox' is not a true xbox, and it is an imitation 360.