Thread: Glitchy sound and colored bar at the bottom of the screen while playing Batman: Arkham City

Glitchy sound and colored bar at the bottom of the screen while playing Batman: Arkham City

Well this particular game Batman: Arkham City crashed on the computer of mine and from when I am getting colored bar at the bottom of the screen also I am getting glitchy sound at the same time. If you are having the same problem them tell me about the same and also if you are having possible solution to fix the matter then post over here. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Glitchy sound and colored bar at the bottom of the screen while playing Batman: Arkham City

Looking at the situation I wanted to know which operating system do you running? Tell me about the hardware configuration of the computer. Do you have done any changes on the computer? Let me know whether you have updated your system with the latest version of the graphic card drivers and sound card drivers. At what resolution you are supposed to play the game on the computer of yours?

Re: Glitchy sound and colored bar at the bottom of the screen while playing Batman: Arkham City

I think the colored screen issue will be resolved by changing the screen resolution on the computer of yours. you should switch between 16:9 to 16:10 on the computer of mine.

If I am not wrong there could be an issue with the graphic card drivers. So you should visit the official website of the graphic card driver and get the latest version of the drivers and you should install the same on the computer of yours.
    Also you should get the latest version of the Sound card drivers. You will be able to get the same from the official website. The process will be same as of the graphic card driver installation.

I am suggesting following solution which you can try to fix the matter of yours.
    • You should turn off SLI/ Crossfire.
    • Second thing which you can try are Disable anti-aliasing, filtering and Disable V-sync.

Well I would like to that you should reinstall the game on the computer of yours. after reinstalling the game on the computer you should reboot. Also you have to see that the sound card is working properly if it is not working than you should contact the official service center and get the further help on this particular matter.

I wondering that there could be bug issue with the game and hence I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game will work on the same and they will release the patch which you can download and install the same on the computer.