Thread: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Pirate version troubles with mouse

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Pirate version troubles with mouse

I was playing at a friend’s this afternoon and i hate to say it he had the Pirate version of skyrim but I couldn’t wait to see it so I went round anyway he was having loads of mouse problems and UI problems and I was a bit depressed thinking it was the game. I have just been playing the steam release that unlocked for me for 30 mins and guess what not a single problem mouse UI all work fine and i have a i5@2.8,8gig ram, ATI 5850 and I get 45-60 with everything maxed and the ini tweeks to turn on extra shadows and increase draw distance. This seems that maybe most but not all the people having mouse problems, maybe running the pirate version.

Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Pirate version troubles with mouse

I actually want to believe you man. I pre-ordered Skyrim for the PC, it's coming tomorrow, and I'm very anxious to find out just how bad the UI and textures may be.

If the problems are also in the 'paid' version, I will be severely disappointed with Bethesda. I mean seriously, these are such simple problems that someone who had 5 minutes with the game would be able to detect. If the problems are only on the pirated version then I guess I can breathe a sigh of relief. Nevertheless, this is creating a scare not only for me but many people who have been waiting for Skyrim for so long. I just feel like it's the wrong move for Bethesda to stay in the dark like this. Heck, some extreme people are probably even canceling their orders.

I am with this game from last two days and that has not shown me any of the issues while playing. This is running flawlessly. But make sure that you are not using pirated version.

I will unequivocally get Assassins Creed alternately and stick Dark Souls. I could sit tight for this to be settled depending on if it totally is as great a situation as it appears. It is possible that individuals tend to be silly (a probability) or bethesda has discharges a POS PC port.

I mean without a doubt, the aforementioned are such effortless situations that someone who had 5 moments with the recreation could distinguish. In the event that the situations are just on the funneled form then I figure I am able to breathe a sigh of alleviation. Nevertheless, this is making a fright not just for me but a large number of individuals who have been holding up for Skyrim for so extended.