Thread: What does BFE stand for in Serious Sam 3 BFE?

What does BFE stand for in Serious Sam 3 BFE?

I am looking to play the above mentioned game Serious Sam 3 BFE. However before I purchase this particular game I am looking to know what BFE stand for? I have dedicated this particular thread to get the speculation of yours on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: What does BFE stand for in Serious Sam 3 BFE?

After going through the post of yours I wanted to tell you that according to me BEF means Before First Encounter.

I agree with the thing which you have posted over here. Well Before First Encounter is making sense. But as I am giving look on the game I don’t think Before First Encounter is suitable for this particular game. Also there is no issue whatever you call when you are having fun while playing the game.

Well the third game was Serious Sam 2 and the BFE is prequel. It is taking place just before the First Encounter and the timing is Mental invades Earth and crush all resistance and Sam is seems to be rushing to Timelock to return back into the time. BFE is supposed to end where as TFE begins.
    If you see in the point view of Chronologically BFE supposed to happens after the lots of centuries after TFE. Hence you will be able to see the advanced Mental minions which are genetically modified Gnaars who are having the 50% of the bigger arms in the game.

The entire purpose was to create the buzz and I was guessing that the all the people are going to figure out the entire thing. I do agree that the BFE is standing for Before First Encounter and I think it is making sense in the game. it seems to be fitting of the previous version of the game titles First Encounter, Second Encounter, Next Encounter, Random Encounter.