Thread: Justification on the gold skin available on pre order of Serious Sam 3 BFE

Justification on the gold skin available on pre order of Serious Sam 3 BFE

I wanted to talk something about the Serious Sam 3 BFE per order of the same. edition of this particular game is having Exclusive Gold Fork Parker and Gold Serious Sam Multiplayer Character. What do you thinking this particular game I wanted to know whether the gold skins is available as you have purchase the serious edition of this particular game. Let me know what of you thinking on the same.

Re: Justification on the gold skin available on pre order of Serious Sam 3 BFE

Well in this particular game I am assuming that pre-order exclusive that it might become available for everyone after the releasing of the game but still there is no way to tell about the same. you will get the same by per order the game.

I wanted to tell you that the store page list the gold skins under of the Serious Digital Edition where the regular fork parker skin is listed under of the Pre-Purchase Offer. I have taken to the mean that the first of the two skins which are coming with the serious edition when the last one is the pre order only.
    Also you should know that there should not be differentiation between those skins and any of the other bonuses hence I am sure that I have iinterpretation the thing correctly over here.

I have searched on the Google to get the thing and found that Gold Skins are available for the pre-orders of the serious edition of the game only. They will not be available once the game is got released. However you will be able to get the Normal Fork Parker after the one month of the releasing of the game. so there are really less days on your hand to get the gold skins for the game of yours. in case you are having any query on this particular matter than I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and ask about the same. I hope they will provide the useful information on this particular matter.