Thread: Is Smithing needed to get Daedric and Dragon armor in The Elder Scrolls - V - Skyrim

Is Smithing needed to get Daedric and Dragon armor in The Elder Scrolls - V - Skyrim

HI guys I am having one small question about Smithing in this game. so can you guys tell me, Is Smithing needed to get Daedric and Dragon armor in The Elder Scrolls - V - Skyrim Or can I presently work my way up through the dungeons/levels, and get hold of the most excellent possible gear commencing dungeon crawling? I am an archer/melee type class and would like to get Dragon armor, however I don't would like to smith it. I'd like to locate it in a dungeon or killing a dragon or somewhat. Is this achievable? Please share your ideas with me.

Re: Is Smithing needed to get Daedric and Dragon armor in The Elder Scrolls - V - Skyrim

You are able to find dragon armor, however it will take you a long time to obtain it. Smithing it is positively much quicker. Same through daedric. If you wish for to pick it up sooner rather than later, yes. My character is presently creeping up on 30 and I have not seen a particular piece of daedric armor or weapons. Nevertheless, I am simply a few points away starting being able to smith dragon armor. I don’t believe there are some dragon weapons to forge. I as well focused on enchanting as a result I am able to presently custom make my own gear.

Re: Is Smithing needed to get Daedric and Dragon armor in The Elder Scrolls - V - Skyrim

Accordingly I'm wondering if we require being a certain level before Dragon armor starts dropping off mobs, etc. for the reason that being level 15-20 and having the most excellent armor in the game by smithing doesn't make much sense to me.

I`m at level 54 and I originate my first daedric item, the warhammer. Been finding ebony perpetually and it was pleasant lastly discover somewhat instead of having to craft it. I don't believe you are supposed to be able to discover dragon armour. It's an organic substance which would simply have been make use of by a select number of humans; reason articulate that after a few thousand years the previously rare equipment would be completed rarer at rest by decomposition, unless dragon bones are someway infinite within their integrity. In fairness this line of reasoning is as well why I'm beside the removal of a weapon/armour degradation, and finding completely functional iron/steel armour within dungeons.

The gear that comes into view as loot on the enemies you kill levels up as you level. IE: A bandit "chief" you kill at level 1 will have fur armor, possibly a piece or two of hide/leather. That similar bandit chief, killed at level 20 possibly will have Elven armor as an alternative. Thus, once your character accomplishes a high sufficient level, you will start finding Daedric/Dragon armor on top of your enemies. Oblivion had the similar system. On the other hand, in Oblivion, you tended to obtain to a certain point where each enemy turn out to be a Glass/Ebony/Daedric loot pinata, and you possibly will gather several full sets of top-tier armor immediately through running one dungeon. They expectantly learned from this, and completed Daedric and Dragon armor much harder on the way to obtain within Skyrim.

You are able to craft Daedric Armour and weapons devoid of ever investing a particular minute in Smithing, let alone taking the Daedric Perk. Atronach Forge upgrades Ebony items into Daedric weapons and armours, still enchanted edition, once you have completed the Conjuration Ritual. The ingredients within the recipes aren't accurately commonplace, nevertheless. This is useful because the Atronach Forge also has ways of making a number of of those items as well.

Presently approving it further that you are able to discover Dragon Armor. I establish Dragonplate in the Master "Training" Chest in the Thieves guild at what time I opened it approximately Level 50 something. Ebony armor is abundant and at the same time as Daedric/Dragon is rare the upgrade dissimilarity is so marginal. I presently started finding ebony on top of the regular. I’ve gone all the way through dragon armor and I’m at the moment on legendary daedric armor.e the upgrade dissimilarity is so marginal. I presently started finding ebony on top of the regular. I’ve gone all the way through dragon armor and I’m at the moment on legendary daedric armor.