Thread: Lets team up for 16 player Co Op of Serious Sam 3:BFE

Lets team up for 16 player Co Op of Serious Sam 3:BFE

I think this particular game Serious Sam 3:BFE is going to have great competitions with the big titles available in the market. If I am not wrong but there are different modes of the games available in the game. the small player base is going to have the split in between of them. Also we are going to have 16 player Co Op mode of the game. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Lets team up for 16 player Co Op of Serious Sam 3:BFE

Well after playing some of the campaign of this particular game I would like to view the survival as well as beast hunt mode of this particular game. if you are big fan of Co Op gaming than I would like to tell you that you should purchase this game. however I would like to view the review of the users on the game.
    People are worried about the searching the players and there will be fans irrespective of the what is coming out from the developer end. I am going to have some time for the SS3 and the other games.

Re: Lets team up for 16 player Co Op of Serious Sam 3:BFE

I wanted to tell you that SS:2 spawned with 50% HP per additional players by default in the game. so there will be 850% health bonus for the mobs. If the developer of the game are looking to provide 16 player Co Op then I am wondering that there will be great fun while playing this particular game. let me know how was the experience of yours after playing 16 player Co Op mode of the game.