Thread: AVG not allow Anno5.exe (Anno 2070) to installed

AVG not allow Anno5.exe (Anno 2070) to installed

I dint know there is a virus on this game I mean my antivirus keep deleting Anno5.exe on to my pc I am not sure what the facts are but at the movement I am not able to get it done I Installed the game and Anno5.exe missing. I had to disable AVG and then installation although AVG Anno5.exe not allow to install. It was prompt up a threat warning , moreover I ignored the threat but still not permit the file to be created. certainly going to change to MSEs.

By the ways Anno 1404 (Dawn of Discovery) - most excellent Anno up to now. The game is overwhelming, the graphics are remarkable.

Re: AVG not allow Anno5.exe (Anno 2070) to installed

Really this make me laugh AVG is detecting a risk in the well know publishers game I have no antivirus problem on my computer and I am using the Microsoft Security Essentials

How did you work around it. Also I have AVG and I ignored the threats. have begin however what I contain on the display I supposed it is for the reason that of the demo. I have to do stuff now will try again later.You can go to Run and type msconfig and click uncheck the AVG start to run at startup. Do what you have and start AVG again and see what happens. Or, remove AVG and install Microsoft Security Essentials

I have the same problem so in the end i uninstall anno and reinstall it in the computer wouldn’t let me make use of the file. Exe under any situation. AVG is very intrusive. I'm not sure you want to enable now. Thanks for your response.

I need to install this game so I had to disable AVG for installation the game so , I just opened AVG plus disabled from there and then allowed after the installation was completed

I had the similar issue with AVG "Heur.exe" and lacked anno5.exe.

Disabling AVG was not enough. Do the installation in safe mode and reboot the system and not a trouble.
    Great game!

Quote Originally Posted by MACALL View Post
    I had the similar issue with AVG "Heur.exe" and lacked anno5.exe.

Disabling AVG was not enough. Do the installation in safe mode and reboot the system and not a trouble.
    Great game!
    Or you can also go to the AVG Resident Shield after that adding Anno5.exe as a exceptions. After adding the exceptions that started with no any problems. Before that when you start the game a , AVG window appeared the threat and not permit the game to begin. But now ever this is fine

No need to take so much of trouble as AVG is very intrusive it will gave this kind of problem just switch to the Microsoft Security Essentials it don’t have any problem like this you game will work perfectly fine from the beginning just don’t worry