Thread: Anno 2070 not starting on steam

Anno 2070 not starting on steam

This is really annoying and I'm really have no idea what's wrong with it

The game was released as a steam, however while the download is complete the game will not start.

This hitch is happening every part ofthe world and is a lot of annoyed customers in the steam.

Please repair it . is there anyone who know what is wrong with the game can you please assist me on this I would be really glad Nobody had heard anything about this yet? It's been so long now since the launch games on Steam apparently has not been any announcement of Ubisoft or valve thanks

Re: Anno 2070 not starting on steam

So there has been a lot of people who have sent in support tickets, they know what happens.

It needs to be solving the problem or know people who are working on a solution.

So I just purchase Anno 2070 and downloaded it . I click the game and says This game is currently available. Please try again later. What the hell is that? I have Windows Vista 32 bits. He bought the Deluxe edition. What do you think is perhaps blocked in some countries? United Kingdom here.

The files are encrypted too, however, is not marked as a load before it can be that we will have to download the game again if given a release of steam into disrepair do not know what is wrong with the tried verification of cache, but I was told that the program is not compatible with 64 bit widows I am shocked with UBI at the moment. Of all files being encoded, as it give the similar fault messages while trying to run encoded files steam games.

I think I'll play some more until Skyrim to decode the files. Hell, even the manual in pdf is encrypted and can not be opened.

Maybe the guys at Valve will be fresh and give those of us who had this problem pre-order bonuses that everyone else has.

So that our game is unlocked unlocking evident around? Looking over this, it is evident that the valve has a big problem with ANNO dev so this is not a surprise really when you think about it! I prefer it off then kept persistent in this state was useless left over that was released on steam just like that, and bought, now available on the stem, then finished downloading and can not play it makes you hate steam to fix this NOW

I'm not that happy with this at the moment. I was excited until I tried to play the game.A little wish I had read these forums before I bought it.I tried running the game from the exe., And said something along the lines of not working on Windows 64 bits.

I hope that is not the case. But the demo so that their work should be that Ubi messed up, giving a broken copy of steam .. or actually the fault of the steam. Maybe it's companion encryption, windows cannot run, that's all.

I do not go to a store, buy a pizza, and then come home and find it open it half done, I expect a finished product. Exactly the same with computer games. It's becoming a joke!

Stronghold 3 = no.
    Sword of the Stars 2 = no mass.
    Now this?

The developers of the game needs a kick in Jacksie and steam needs to check things more carefully, or at least not give us the release dates that companies can not keep well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubboy View Post
    I do not go to a store, buy a pizza, and then come home and find it open it half done, I expect a finished product. Exactly the same with computer games. It's becoming a joke!

Stronghold 3 = no.
    Sword of the Stars 2 = no mass.
    Now this?

The developers of the game needs a kick in Jacksie and steam needs to check things more carefully, or at least not give us the release dates that companies can not keep well.
    All right! Three fails completely miserable what the hell is going on?! Has anybody contacted steam support? I filled the form, but I guess I'll have to solve before moving to answer my request.

Ubisoft was not indexed, the game under new releases instead of coming early or had the option to download instead of pre-load. There was no "this game will be available in the countdown or not, as there is with some versions. It appears by water vapor was that the game is ready to play until you actually hit the game.

That's it. Stronghold 3 was slightly aggravating, the Sword of the Stars II an abomination and that was the end of the line for me. Never again will I buy a steam game. This is not the only store that I had problems with, like D2D, Stardock. The important difference is that when I wrote them tickets have always received a timely and useful. I have never received a response from anyone at full speed for any reason. I'm done.