Thread: Trouble with connecting to multiplayer in Anno 2070

Trouble with connecting to multiplayer in Anno 2070

I am are trying to start a multiplayer game, but they are not able to connect to others. He who tries to connect you gets an error message saying that an error occurred while establishing a connection to a player. We have tried to move some ports the ports used in 1404 and Off-software Internet security.

If i play the public games, we can see from the list, but cannot join because of the same mistakes.

Anyone else experiencing the error or does anyone have a solution?

Re: Trouble with connecting to multiplayer in Anno 2070

I believe the problem has to do with the settings in a way, because when you host a game, others can join, not just for him. If someone finds a solution to this we would be very grateful. Anno We have been waiting for this for quite some time, and want to play!

Has the same problem, also addressed the 14,004 anno control ports. my settings I know that is something they had problems with the router, I just hope Ubi comes with frequently asked questions or explanation of a sudden, my ticket is open for 2 days now. And the web site error message to the twitter there, so ... but no answer ... which is a bit odd for a company that wants to help ....?

At the present my friend still uninstalled Norton to observe if that was it. It's still ineffective. This is so annoying I really now loosing it please guys need help on this issue will be really glad

They must just provide us back our Lan mode so we don’t have to rely on their crappy multiplayer coding and play with tunngle/hamachi again. I paid 59€ for a GAME that doesnt work in Multiplayer. Last game i bought from ubisoft. Now just going to get my refund.

I uninstalled Norton. I created new profile on windows 7 with firewalls disabled. I can host and participate in Anno 1404 games well, but I am unable to join or allow others to join my games in 2070. I have this game for the multiplayer aspect and I just returned will get it if I cannot play with my friends.

The mistake leads to a nonexistent website for support. I looked through all the documentation provided and does not mention that the ports should be sent, or anything for configuring the router. Support does not "support" for all. My friend with the same configuration can be connected very well without additional router configuration

I have solution for this if you wish for to resolve the multiplayer problem, download LogMeIn Hamachi, set that up plus that it , the fault doesn't come into view another time.

Hi thanks for the reply how does that work? I find the software, but what wants to be complete with it? Can you post the step by step process so that I can able to do this I would be really glad thanks

I had the same problem with an overwhelming advantage-computer-through window so he bought anno 1404, and of course to solve my problem by playing through hamachi. Now I bought 2070 and I am having the same problems, but you cannot escape again, very frustrating. Although Settlers 7 works well with several other games they play. Anno is always giving me a hard time. For the Dutch, who have a KPN Experian box that - due to the custom firmware KPN is a modification of

The troubles I have at this time

Me and my partner are trying to play a game, but after approx. five minutes, the game freezes and displays a message saying something like "one of the players is blocking the game, if it persists, the player will be ejected from the game" Since this does not resolve itself lose the connection every time . Are there more people having the same problem? and most importantly, can anyone help please? I have entered the correct ports on my router by the way.