Thread: Zynga: The pioneer Trail too slow

Zynga: The pioneer Trail too slow

I don’t know that this is only me or there are some other users also who are going through this issue. I found that the game is too slow for me and many of the times that is impossible to play. I am a high level player like level 41. I am not able to guess that what could be the issue with this and how this can that be resolved. I will be thankful to all the replies for this.

re: Zynga: The pioneer Trail too slow

There might be some issue with the browser that you are using. To check that, you can try with some other browser and see if that can help you or not. There are many of the browsers available like internet explore 8, firefox, goolge grome, opera etc. You can make use of any of those. I hope that changing the browser will help you.

Just try by clearing the cache, cookies and then restart the game. See, if you are getting the same thing or not.

I would like to tell you that the problem with the slow loads and laggy play is not in your computer but is on Zynga's end. It's so painfully slow that I plan on quitting the game after Halloween as it's now taking 3 to 4 times more time to do the same things than it did 3 or 4 months ago and it has taken all of the fun out of playing the game.

They are losing people in great numbers. They were in the app rankings for facebook, now they are 55th and dropping like a stone. They've gone from 70 million players a week to 6 million players a week. They know the problem. The farms are too big with too many buildings on them that slow the game to a drag. Proof of this is when you visit a low level neighbor who quite before Zynga began with the building and land expansion nonsense.

I think that the game is running slow because there is too much rubbish around this game. With rubbish I mean all those pop ups and adverts for other games. This is also when you do have a lot of animals or other items on your homestead. The more, the slower it loads for another. Those homesteads with a few buildings and animals do not have these problems. Other than this, cleaning your computer will help a bit, but the loading problems are on the server side.

Windows XP Directions for finding Disk Clean up and Disk Defragger. Below are the steps for that.
    • Click Start
    • All Programs
    • Accessories
    • System Tools - Inside the system tools you will find Disk Clean Up and Disk Defragmenter.

Click on Disk Clean Up First, let it do its thing, it can take up to 15 mins the first time, and then tell it to Delete everything it found. It won't hurt a thing to delete any of it I promise. (This easily deletes your temp, history, cookies, downloaded files and old compressed files). After you run the Disk Clean Up then Click on Disk Defragmenter, when it loads, click on the Defrag Volume Button and let it run until it's finished. Can take upwards of several hours if it's never been ran before or if it's been a very long time since it's been ran. Maybe want to run it before you go to bed or work. When it's finished, reboot your system. You should see a marked difference on how the whole computer runs.

Re: Zynga: The pioneer Trail too slow

Just try by changing the browser and see if you can get this problem resolved or not. This can be the problem with the browser.