Thread: I am out of missions from The Pioneer Trail

I am out of missions from The Pioneer Trail

I am out of missions from The Pioneer Trail and now I am wondering that what can be expected next. Is there anyone who is having a clue as to what and when yet? I am not going to do mastery missions themselves and it is too much requesting. I want a break from that, just normal tending is fine with me. This is the time to rearrange the homestead a little. I just need hint from you people that if we can get a land expansion please.

Re: I am out of missions from The Pioneer Trail

I want to ask you that if you have done all the building quests? Like building a flower shed, graveyard, groundhog traps, etc and then doing all the missions within them? And doing the animal/crop mastery missions?

I have already written in my post that I am not going to do the actual mastery missions as that too much requesting. However I will master them as I tend them daily but yes did all the rest that you have mentioned. I have done all required missions and even did some repeatable more time than required. I have also finished with the ghost town and the trail.

I am one that doesn’t want any more for now. I catch up then have 5 new missions..its like I go 3 steps forward 5 steps backwards. For many people are already complaining of way to many missions they bring out all at once. Do your mastery's and leave it at that please. They all ask for way to much not just the mastery missions. Not sure why you said what you said. Its people like you that keep asking for more and yet you do have things you could do.

It's hard to believe that any mission will be small. This is way too much asking all the time. Did you do the badge for completing 20 crop mastery missions? I was kind of being mordant last time I ran out of missions, used up all my rewards helping friends and then continued to help friends and expected a couple days off because there was no new conga line. I woke up the next morning there is the tree mastery missions. I want a few days off to work on the long term goals of slowly getting my masteries. Arranging my homestead again but need more land and am willing to work on that kind of mission.

I have completed with everything from one badge that I am working on. To be honest, I am glad of having a break from missions for a bit. It gives me a chance to tidy up homestead.

I actually prefer missions in clusters with some space in between. It adds the option of more resource management challenge. I am also glad to see a slowdown in missions this week as we will be having company from today through the weekend. This game can easily become so addictive that the virtual world becomes more important than the real world.

I also don’t pay horseshoes for missions, I have great neighbors but I also take about an hour before I even play to go through game feeds. I try to click every post available even if I don’t need the parts and then so my neighbors do the same. I have had so many neighbors who were "takers" and that is why we have a "delete" button, the game is no fun without great neighbors. I send daily gifts and even have a few friends that like certain items as their gifts, so that is what I send them.

I am done with my missions basically. I have not mastered every animal all the way, because I won't use my horseshoes on badgers, and finishing that thing with 2 badgers is not my idea of a good time. Crop and tree mastery I work on haphazardly because I don't really care. The giant trees and super seeds don't really impress me, so I get the masteries as I go through the other missions or just tending things on my homestead.

I was also expecting the land expansion and searched a lot on internet for this but didnt get any way for this. I hope that developer will do something for this in next DLC release.