Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Anno 2070 Career Points Bug

Video Games

Old 22-11-2011

Anno 2070 Career Points Bug

Hi guys

Good game but bad development I have been having too much of the issue in it game now and its and been few day I bought this game and this kind of glitches actually destroy the excitement in the game I donít understand why Ubisoft failing to get note of that I noticed that after several missions that asks how you want to invest their points race, but before I choose is passed to the next screen. I will not apply at all. Correcting or suggestions? Is there any suggesting to this I would really be appreciating this

Thanks in advance

Old 22-11-2011

Re: Anno 2070 Career Points Bug

I totally agree with you agree with you on this even I am also having the same issue and I am also unable to get it solve really irritating is there any solution for this I would really like to know this ?
Old 22-11-2011

After completing a mission the pop-up screen telling you that you can now decide which items you would akin to factions carrier points you'd like to contain, after that get a message that you cannot connect to no matter what and the selection screen vanish, right?
Old 22-11-2011

I've played so far, only the campaign. At the end of the missions is that you get points X to a specific page.That will not show in the race.

Do any of you have played the campaign and actually get points in your career?
Old 22-11-2011

Okay, so you can earn points by completing the race in orders. But the fact is: According to the description of the mission, but must also give career points during the campaign and the players do not appear in the profile. This is clearly a mistake. Very annoying, I know why I do not usually buy PC

Now do not keep playing for now. I have no desire to play the campaign because of the points race at some point after the first patch release for the second time.

How does a statement from the Ubisoft goes
Old 22-11-2011

Some people here just noticed that the career points emerge partly not in profile, ? But the best way to solve issue is probably first one or two patches have appeared. It is cleared that the game has this bug and devís are certainly working on this all you people have to do is keep calm
Old 26-11-2011

In fact, not even see the message. It is so fast that move beyond the screen immediately goes to the next screen button. I had not noticed the first 3 or 4 times and then I guess that delayed once and I realized I was like damn there was my career goes.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , , ,