Thread: Anno 2070 is in fact really a fun game

Anno 2070 is in fact really a fun game

Just required to point out, before the flood of users of steam, after getting initial launched pre-order nightmare, at last I have everything installed and played the first campaign launched. I love this game, but you need information on "how well", but apart from that, the animations etc. were present in the demo are not in the full game. I have no lag in any way.

Adore the detail of this game moreover I cannot stay to go further. anyhow, I anticipate you all have enjoyment, I see troubles, sorry, we've been through a few before steam release

Re: Anno 2070 is in fact really a fun game

In fact, the game is even better I worried it would be a bag of cash from developers, but it’s got a lot of fun new content department. So far it appear to be the best game to date Anno, and with it the inevitable growth can only get improved

I am a first time player of any game ANNO moreover I have to say that GAME ROCKS! Never seen such a great game before

I presently anticipate I be able to play online in the company of a few people previous to I do not even know.... if I know, certainly

Hey really agree with you the game really rocks I am seriously enjoying this game just one thing I was hoping this time they include SPACE, how cool would that be? Is there anyone else feels the same as I do please guys reply this it would be a good additions .

Dude you as well as me sense so similar. I'd give additional if there was a Space Elevator building that does somewhat cool. however if they made somewhat similar to Space Elevators > Space Platforms sort of underwater, extremely incomplete space however some materials can just be establish there that are necessary for Tech tier 3 and 4. Just thoughts regarding it sound so overwhelming.

I like the idea of space, I have to admit, the part under water a totally different dimension to the game. while the game is based on what I and many consider the green peace type B concept, do not take me wrong, we need to cut down on pollution as much as possible for the sake of the planet and breath at all in the same Wink I still love the game. The factions are unique, the story is very interesting and I agree with the point of understanding how things work sometimes, but in general, the bases have here is very sweet. I think this is one of the building games that will start off and be a cult classic. Just say, a good game like this, it only grows by word of mouth, unfortunately many of my friends are at the moment in other games, just as I'm playing Skyrim and starwars online for the release time really hurt them. If they had done this in the summer, sales would have been much more I think, but in the end I still think he will do very well. The game is very nice apart from some technical difficulties, at least you can play games like the bastion of 3, God what a waste of cash that was , but there is a play very well here and I love to see something or even the air space of the city fight happen in the future.

I believe the Space Elevator thought is overwhelming plus in the tech specs of the game previously. Carbon Nan tubes make sure you contains the tensile strong point to build one. Shield Technology You contain that to defend the station as of micro and macro asteroids.

The remaining is now money plus resources, as well as a lot of them. Then you'd acquire a platform in space plus you could create Zero-G foods, chems, and medicines