Thread: Unable to login in Anno 2070 game

Unable to login in Anno 2070 game

No doubt tis is one of the finest game ever build but problem like this is really annoying I don’t know what is wrong with this game every thing was absolutely fine before but now this problem is frustrating me no idea why this occur does anyone caught in the log while trying to play the game at the moment? If you are already the logged in than you are absolutely fine, however I was not and consequently I'm stuck in logging in.

Re: Unable to login in Anno 2070 game

Don’t worry that already happened before 2 or 3 days ago Server goes down on for an hour previously, a few players look as if to have be capable to find back in, while others similar to me be trapped with an error "The user is already logged in".

Same here, "The user is already connected." I cannot login for the reason of this error. I was playing before a trouble until it just occur. After spending three hours on a mission, there was no point in the career which was strange, then I realized the connection was vanished. I left the game also tried to found a new session, however will not let me since its says I'm connected

Myself I was in the game at the time the server went down, now that I left the game, I am unable to get in back but perhaps I be able to play offline mode until this is resolved.

You can do this make use of the configuration display or Uplay screen (no idea what exactly it's called) that configuration is on the top right of the screen .

Similar issue. I cannot say I'm surprised though. Ubisoft is not precisely in my good books as it comes to reliability. Do not make out why Blue Byte plus related designs to it cannot get a honest editor. A friend of mine who also purchase the game the recent past is able to enter plus play. All I wish for to be familiar with Are our accounts has been being hacked?

Well, it's irritating, but have to wait. Ubisoft would be good to comment or post something about this error since I am now waiting for two hours to play. Of course this is not a hacker attack. This is the Ubisoft server

Quote Originally Posted by MACALL View Post
    Myself I was in the game at the time the server went down, now that I left the game, I am unable to get in back but perhaps I be able to play offline mode until this is resolved.

You can do this make use of the configuration display or Uplay screen (no idea what exactly it's called) that configuration is on the top right of the screen .
    Tested the "offline mode" however still asks for the username and password once you get into the game as well as then reports the similar error "user already registered."

So unless the server comes back up the game will not play by the look of it.

I have this error too. It appears that I am ruined, except I play in offline mode. Without end. Thanks for being so concerned of their paying customers once again, Ubisoft. It’s been an hour now I am still stuck on same place

Today seem like there s some sort of "improvement". I have at the present a connection lost issue in place of the "user is already logged in " one. But it was for a while now I am able to logged in and play t seems its fixed. Does anyone else able to get in the account to play please reply back