Thread: Fighting with two dragons at the same time in The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim

Fighting with two dragons at the same time in The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim

HI guys I find something interesting with this game. Yesterday I was playing this game and while playing suddenly I found that I am fighting with the two dragons at the same time. It’s really interesting. Does anyone else is having this same experience which I had. Please share your replies with me. I really would like to know what you experienced while playing with two dragons.

Re: Fighting with two dragons at the same time in The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim

I had that problem; apart from I was as well fighting a dragon priest at the time. I had to make use of the slow time shout, fire resistance potions and put the complexity down to adept to beat them. I reloaded the game following to check and it absolutely wasn't a scripted encounter.

Obtain millennium dragon and ancient dragon? They murdered a camp of the legion at the same time as I was hiding in a tent. Presently not crazy however fire goes through issue. I reloaded the fixture again two dragons however not the similar still the big millennium and a usual dragon. I can perform that, "All hail the dragon had born. Well it appears that not presently died another time; that millennium thing must be the majority powerful dragon within the game (haven't fought Alduin up till now). I managed to kill it (150arrows later) and I'm a dragon killer at the present.

Faced me a dragon-duet back into level 9, one frost and one usual. Let's presently articulate there were a number of. Collateral damage, and the close by mudcrab population have up till now to completely recover. Although I got me two dragon souls and most likely four levels in archery.

I approximately got 3 of them at once. Two of them were going subsequent to me; the additional one I could observe in the distance fighting a number of giants. I swear, going west of Whiterun all the way through the plains is akin to going out through a sign that says "free dragon food here. I essentially managed to survive the dragons. However at what time I went to loot the bodies, a cat came up behind me and killed me in one hit in view of the fact that my health was consequently low from the dragons.

I fought 2 blood dragons and a huge at the similar time. dragon was attacking the giant at what time I came over chasing a dissimilar dragon. The giant helped me out allot. However after that I had to kill the giant subsequent to it helped me. Which wasn't fun.

I approximately had a three dragon fight yesterday. I say almost for the reason that I wasn't entirely sure if the third was a statue or not (it wasn't, however it didn't wake up in anticipation of I got closer) and I possibly will not attract either of the two circling on top of me down, still subsequent to an hour of trying and concerning a dozen reloads trying dissimilar things to obtain their attention. Wish I was recording at what time this happened, but my 3rd dragon on a hillside fight, after its 1st landing and takeoff its attention seemed to be diverted for a second and I thought "what the hell is going on top of" Well, I decide to play the game on master commencing level 1 and it's incredibly hard, down the hill comes 3 black bears and I originate myself to be in a fight for my life.

Isn't there a trailer out through the person fighting two dragons? I have a hard sufficient time getting the dang things to land and fight me. If there is whatever thing else within the region they land and kill it initially. I have to chase the bugger heads all over the place.

That battle reminds me of the boss fight through the two witches in the Spirit Temple within Ocarina of Time. One has ice, the additional has fire. I liked the bear coming in during the middle of it and giving you a disease. I'm sure that helped allot. When dragons have a name are they ancient dragons or what? Because I fought one with a name today and I had to use loads of healing pots.